Bell cow RB

Davidess

Reaction score
I would very much like to believe that we have a primary/bell cow RB on the roster but that is becoming hard to believe as the ones we have now are pretty banged up.

Cj Prosise has his 3rd injury this season (TC, Preseason, Regular season)
Thomas Rawls while healthy for the most part, it is a little concerning that Pete said "he came out a trashed" and/or "banged up". I know it was his first game back but still something I worry about considering his physicality.
Troymane Pope Honestly I don't have much in the way of confidence when it comes to Pope but we will see. He is hurt now and believe the report was 3 weeks? (correct me if im wrong)
Alex Collins the one guy I have some hope for because he isn't injured or hasn't shown a propensity to get hurt *crosses fingers*. Good Physical runner and I think given snaps, could be valuable.

This post was mainly done to talk about sleeper backs in the draft.
*this is based off of Game tape, NOT off the field incidents*

One guy who has blown me away this year is RSSO Joe Mixon (6'1 226lbs). He has tons of baggage and that is what is causing his slide. His skill set is up there with Dalvin Cook and Fournette. The game tape VS TTU is superb (31/263yds rushing 2tds and 4rec/114yds 3 receiving yards)

Some have said he is this years Frank Clark. All the skill but has had off field issues. Hes 20yo. still young and definitely could use some maturing. I don't know how PC/JS feel about these kinds of players but when it came to Frank Clark they did a lot of investigating and I believe they had their own PI or something of the sort figure things out. He is such a stud player and just hope it was a one time thing.

Let me know what you all think.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
One of these guys would look awfully good in Seahawk blue -

[youtube]svGVD4cTHuI[/youtube]

[youtube]KYChH34dBuc[/youtube]

[youtube]h_GcSXEVGOs[/youtube]

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
I think James Conner would look great in a Seahawks uniform. I intended to start a thread about him but this will work. I'm a big fan. What round sounds right for him...4?