UofH vs Memphis

pmedic920

Reaction score
Anybody watching.
I've really only been paying 1/2 attention but WOW, been a great game.

I think Tom Herman has done a great job @ Houston. Probably one of the front runners for the high profile Texas job.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
pmedic920":35l85hza said:
Anybody watching.

I think Tom Herman has done a great job @ Houston. Probably one of the front runners for the high profile Texas job.
I had to work til 3 so I missed it. Rumor today is that Herman is close to being hired by LSU.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
SeatownJay":37xzi3ri said:
pmedic920":37xzi3ri said:
Anybody watching.

I had to work til 3 so I missed it. Rumor today is that Herman is close to being hired by LSU.

Heard that Herman is on several coaching job lists. There are a few high profile ones out there.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
SeatownJay":2tow1ynh said:
pmedic920":2tow1ynh said:
Anybody watching.

Ed Orgeran

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":356l5aj8 said:
SeatownJay":356l5aj8 said:
pmedic920":356l5aj8 said:
Anybody watching.

Heard that Herman is on several coaching job lists. There are a few high profile ones out there.
I think these coaches that win some high profile games but lose ones they shouldn't are overated..I want to see a great track record of at least 4-5 yrs before I gush and there are not many who pass that test..These teams will make the same mistake like Texas did instead of looking a lot closer @ just how good that coach really is.Some are not a good fit in other places also.TH can coach up an offense but too much one thing weakens the other side which is how you win the close ones where the offense plays flat..

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1eh8ljts said:
SeatownJay":1eh8ljts said:
pmedic920":1eh8ljts said:
Anybody watching.

54a11f0b422884037c51a56ee2a8e4f9.jpg