Michigan @ Ohio State

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
On the way into the field saw a banner....Harbooger.

And the Michigan guy could have caught it....BUTT he didnt.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
So, if #2 Ohio beats #3 Michigan do you see the top-4 standings changing? Because that would certainly be the expected outcome just based on standings going in.

nategreat

Reaction score
I'm going for Michigan in this one, sounds like the best case for UW. Looks like it's shaping up to be a great game so far, 10-7 Michigan @ half. Defensive battle.

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
GeekHawk":2kfhu794 said:
So, if #2 Ohio beats #3 Michigan do you see the top-4 standings changing? Because that would certainly be the expected outcome just based on standings going in.

Either one losing would have to make the top 4 change. That would be my opinion tho. If they tie however.....

IndyHawk

Reaction score
The top 4 changes regardless..You won't get into the playoffs if you do not play in your conf championship,there is no way that gets changed.It looks like Michigan is the better team.That fake was real stupid in this type of game.Michigan is just outplaying OS in every phase.I never thought OS was a #2 anyway and they are being exposed

nategreat

Reaction score
What a STUPID fake punt there by Ohio State backed up into their own endzone. They were only down by 3. Easy touchdown for Michigan after that, now they're down 10.

HawkGA

Reaction score
nategreat":i6mqhp17 said:
What a STUPID fake punt there by Ohio State backed up into their own endzone. They were only down by 3. Easy touchdown for Michigan after that, now they're down 10.

It's a Bevell . . . . they'll never see this play coming!

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":3dt7wqkp said:
GeekHawk":3dt7wqkp said:

Either one losing would have to make the top 4 change. That would be my opinion tho. If they tie however.....

I'm afraid of the national "The worst team in every other conference > any PAC-12 team" narrative that seems to have taken hold this year... I exaggerate, but not that much.

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
GeekHawk":1srzv9ek said:
Seahawkfan80":1srzv9ek said:
GeekHawk":1srzv9ek said:

I'm afraid of the national "The worst team in every other conference > any PAC-12 team" narrative that seems to have taken hold this year... I exaggerate, but not that much.

Ahh yes. I forgot about the ESPN Poll of which they base the playoff on. Epic fail on my part.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
I find these two teams football fairly boring. Hard to say if their defenses are so good, or their offenses are so mediocre.

nategreat

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":3bbef5e2 said:
I find these two teams football fairly boring. Hard to say if their defenses are so good, or their offenses are so mediocre.

Two of the top 5 defenses in the country. Michigan is #1 and Ohio State is #4 or #5.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
The OSU kicker had a Blair Walsh moment there.

Ohio St is just very offensively challenged. Barrett just isn't a good passing QB. Reminds me a little bit of Jake Locker.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1kyhrbuz said:
I think the ball made it to the line.
I think it was a horrible call,,The ball wasn't close to the 1st down line

HawkGA

Reaction score
So does this hose the Huskies out of a spot in the playoffs?

Laloosh

Reaction score
Shouldn't as long as they win the pac 12.

That loss to Iowa should hurt MI more than a WA loss to USC.

DJrmb

Reaction score
Great job by the refs in this game. I like how they kept themselves out of the game and really let the teams decide it on the field. At least at the end.