Heisman

HawkGA

Reaction score
Who you got?

I'm thinking the Louisville QB may be on a little rockier footing than he was a week ago.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
HawkGA":y8u3h86x said:
Who you got?

I'm thinking the Louisville QB may be on a little rockier footing than he was a week ago.

All the turnovers aren't helping Jackson that is for sure. I haven't a clue who comes out on top though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JSeahawks

Reaction score
He wont win it but my vote would go to Sam Darnold. He's turned USC around and I think they're the 2nd best team in the country right now since he came in. I'd also consider Christian McCaffrey. Dude is 46% of his teams' offense. Thats amazing for a RB. I think Lamar Jackson will still win it though.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Thought McCaffrey should have won it last year. I don't think he will have enough stats this season due to injury.

Rat

Reaction score
This would be a good year to set a new precedent and pick an offensive lineman or a defensive player, but that'll probably never happen.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Finalists announced today. The 5 guys that will be in New York:

Lamar Jackson
Jabril Peppers
Deshaun Watson
Dede Westbrook
Baker Mayfield.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I'd give it to Jackson still. Kid had a phenomenal year.

51 touchdowns, nearly 5000 all purpose yards, had Louisville in the playoff hunt for the majority of the season. He's your winner no doubt.

Peppers is the best athlete in the country, but Jackson was the best player.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I'm surprised D'onta Foreman didn't get more support. Guy had an amazing year rushing for over 2000 yards and 15 TDs for Texas despite missing a game. I know Texas wasn't good this year, but I think that makes what he did even more impressive.