Anyone going to the Pac-12 Championship game?

Spleenhawk2.0

Reaction score
Just looked at StubHub, and tickets are as low as $24 each. Living in the Bay Area obviously makes it easier to attend, but I was very surprised at how cheap tickets were. Just purchased a few, and planning on attending.

Hawkfiend

Reaction score
I'm not surprised tickets are so low. I think they'd sell more if the game was on a Saturday. The stadium will likely be half full but I hope I'm wrong. I'm not going but will be rooting hard for the Dawgs at home.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I dont mind the Friday game, but I liked when they put the title game in the home statium of the team with the best record as they did the first few years of the championship game. I bet the stadium will look like it does on Sundays.. half empty.

HawkGA

Reaction score
They probably should find a better venue than San Fran but I guess that is probably the only real neutral field. San Diego maybe? Or screw it, do it on the blue turf in Boise!

I'm in a bit of a weird situation rooting-wise tonight. I live in Colorado and I grew up closer to WSU and never liked the Huskies. But, the Huskies are from Washington. More importantly, however, I grew up an Alabama fan and am really looking forward to the prospect of Bama curb stomping the Huskies. So . . .

Go Huskies!