Pac 12 Championship Game: Washington/Colorado

JSeahawks

Reaction score
BlueThunder":1mcm8pac said:
JSeahawks":1mcm8pac said:
Curious how empty the stadium is going to be.

I was kind of expecting packed to the rafters.... Is this some kind of sour grapes?? lol

No, its usually pretty empty. regardless of who's playing in it.

If youre just an average UW fan do you want to spend your money to go watch them play Colorado in Santa Clara, or do you want to save your money and go watch them play in either Phoenix or Atlanta for the national playoffs?

If youre a Colorado fan do you want to pay to go to this game, or do you want to save your money to watch them in the Rose Bowl?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Levi stadium holds 68,000. In 2014 the pac 12 title game had announced 48,000 (usually crowds are smaller then whats announced).Last year had 2 California teams without far to travel and got 58,000 fans announced.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Trying to make a superbowl out of this conference championship prolly wont work in a neutered field. If it was in a favored area, packed. Neutered area...naw aint happnin. Sorry, just my opinion. Wonder if it will be the same on Jan oneth.

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Well, we'll find out soon enough. I hope the purple people made the trip to fill up the excess seats. I'll be a little bit disappointed if it's like you say, with a bunch of empty seats...

I'd also kinda like to see if a bunch of crazies from Seattle can blow that place up, confirming that 9ers fans suck ass.... ala Metlife Stadium, circa Feb. 2013.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Saw on facebook a plane got free tix to the game....So there may be more than we think. Go Dawgies.

Atradees

Reaction score
Go Dawgs!!

I think the Huskies romp. At home warm and dry.

The pregame show is....well not good.

Hard to beleive Quinn cant play football when he cant announce either.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
GeekHawk":1ghz7v07 said:
Uh oh, Colorado's QB just twisted his leg oddly. Not good!

I actually think their backup is better. He played several games in the middle of the season and was really good.

Latest posts