Herbstreet just said UW is out...

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
Way to completely misrepresent what he said. He said he, emphasize himself, thinks the ooc could influence the committee. He made no definitive statement and then when pressed backed off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Milehighhawk":2mcio94y said:
Way to completely misrepresent what he said. He said he, emphasize himself, thinks the ooc could influence the committee. He made no definitive statement and then when pressed backed off.

Well, yea, it was his opinion obviously. But he said he thought PSU did enough for the 4, and that the OCC would kill UW. That means in his opinion, UW is out.

He's also a big 12 guy. So not surprising he'd have that opinion.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Herbstreet is the.........................

Nope, not gonna do it.........

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2cr37rgp said:
Milehighhawk":2cr37rgp said:

Well, yea, it was his opinion obviously. But he said he thought PSU did enough for the 4, and that the OCC would kill UW. That means in his opinion, UW is out.

He's also a big 12 guy. So not surprising he'd have that opinion.

Agreed there.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
FWIW he said Sunday AM that Washington would be 4th in his opinion, but he believed Penn State should have been.

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
But, Penn State is an East coast team --- so obviously they are so very much better than us cowboys & Indians in our remote South Alaska location. Opinions are like butt holes, everybody has one, this guy may have two.

Latest posts