Sleeper RB prospect = Anthony Wales, W. Kentucky

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
Sleeper alert:
Seems to be overlooked by many going into post season. Looks like a guy to keep an eye on, probably will move up from his current undrafted rankings a bit. I like the avg. per carry, consistent #'s and he seems to be a big TD maker. Smaller school, size and speed ?'s, but hey, he's likely a Rd-7/UDFA and the Seahawks could do a lot worse considering where he's likely to go in the draft. I don't know if he will participate in post season all star games or even the combine, should at least have #'s for evaluation via pro day workouts. I see a pretty talented RB on film if he can translate it to the NFL.

RB-Anthony Wales, (366-current rank at cbssports.com), W. Kentucky 5-9/195.
2016-13 games, 237/1621, 6.84/avg, 27-TD's (#1 in FBS) + 30/323/2 receiving
2015-11 games, 155/1091, 7.04/avg, 9-TD's + 27/225/2 receiving
---->Plus, he had a pretty darn good bowl game.
12/20/16, Boca Raton Bowl *35 carries for 245-yds,(7.0/avg.), 3-TD's + 4 catches for 84-yds*. 329-total yards = nearly 8 yds. every time he touched the ball. ----- WATCH: http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/hig ... vi-AAl6CUO - for highlight tape of bowl game.

--Interesting Note: The head coach at W. Kentucky for the Boca Raton bowl was Nick Holt, a former Husky coach, so I have the thought that Wales MAY be a known sleeper RB for the Seahawks, Maybe? His consistent YPC and his TD scoring is probably going to be at least interesting to the Seahawks as a Rd-7/UDFA prospect in the draft.

Stats per cfbstats.com
:smilingalien: