Go Cougs!!!

OP
OP
H

HawkGA

Reaction score
Cougs got boned on that no-turnover call.

getnasty

Reaction score
There playing about as bad as they can offensively, they look horrible.

drrew

Reaction score
Looked like the Cougs decided not to practice after the Apple Cup.

Was really looking forward to seeing them but that performance was embarrassing.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
The sad part is that the CB who deflected the ball into the receiver's hands for a TD is probably blaming himself for trying to make a spectacular INT in the end zone instead of letting it fall harmlessly to the ground. It really made a big difference in the game, and at that very instant I said "Doh! There's the 'Coug'ed it' moment".

Uncle Si

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":1hg1umif said:
Disappointing end to a good season. Totally outcoached

Outcoached by a guy who has not shown he's up to the task of big time coaching, and outplayed by a team missing 10 players and immersed in some nasty drama.

Still hope the U takes this opportunity to realize two things: a. no player is irreplaceable and to continue to hold its athletes responsible (this is the last of many, many transgressions of normative behavior from the UofM athletes); 2. this coach can and should be replaced, regardless of the bowl game result.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Hopefully Wazzu didn't invite too many prospective recruits to that dumpster fire. If they did, they pulled hamstrings running out of Qualcomm.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":i6mnj067 said:
Hopefully Wazzu didn't invite too many prospective recruits to that dumpster fire. If they did, they pulled hamstrings running out of Qualcomm.

It's against the rules to have recruits at bowl games. I suppose they could buy a ticket and sit in the stands, but can't be hosted by the schools.