If the Seahawks had the 1st pick, who would you take?

ARhawk

Reaction score
The only rule is you cant say you would trade the pick. I want to know which prospect you would add to the Seahawks out of them all. For me, its really only between Myles Garrett, Jonathan Allen, and Leonard Fournette. I cant make up my mind, though I'm leaning towards one of the defensive guys.

Which is scarier as a NASCAR package? Clark/Allen/Bennett/Avril or Garrett/Clark/Bennett/Avril?

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
I think you nailed it. I'd like to think Fournette would make the bigggest difference. A solid running game would help the OL, Defense and RW.

2_0_6

Reaction score
If we ad the #1, then I would also think we would have the first in the 2nd as well.

These would be my two choices:

Cam Robinson
JuJu Smith-Schuster

el capitan

Reaction score
It'd be awesome to have any of the three guys mentioned in the OP, personally I'd give the edge to Jonathan Allen.

davidonmi

Reaction score
vin.couve12":71p3os5v said:
Fournette

We'll never have any measure of consistency on offense being a passing team.
Fournette is overrated.
Davin cook is the best rb in this draft

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Makes sense for the Hawks to select the best OT if they had the first pick. Guys like Allen and Garrett would have huge impacts but we're already kind of stacked at DE so not sure that would be the right choice. Cam Robinson would be my pick.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Bama OT Cam Robinson if he comes out. We need an offensive tackle worse than any other team in the league but this is supposedly a poor draft for the position. From what I've read there are maybe two prospects in this draft that even project to left tackle. If Robinson comes out he would easily be the best of them.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
I have lost confidence in this regime to draft good OL talent.

Too many fails to list. I'm not sure what the fix is. Perhaps getting known quantities is the best way the Hawks can build their line. I don't agree with that methodology though.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
I might be the only one that thinks this but I don't think left tackle is a big need. I think Fant with experience will be fine. The Seahawks main problem is the inside gets consistently blown up. Particularly left guard. Britt and Ifedi will be fine with time. If anything you keep Fant and develop him, keep of course Britt and continue developing Ifedi.

Whoever is the best pass rushing defensive tackle you pick him, only if his talents are worthy of the first overall pick but you waste it if you just pick a player for need. They need to be worthy of it. The Seahawks NASCAR package of Avril, Bennett, Clark and Marsh often times lack size and strength. They need a true bulldozing DT anchor in the worst way.