Clemson vs Ohio State (game thread)

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Cracks me up how Watson was running around pregame acting like Cam Newton and goes out and throws a late, behind pass for the INT. :lol:

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
What a JOKE Ohio State is...Shouldnt of even been in the playoff....

SHUTDOWN 24-0 with Clemson driving to possibly make it 31-0 in the 4th

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
GeekHawk":h5myg3ij said:
JSeahawks":h5myg3ij said:
GeekHawk":h5myg3ij said:
I'm thinking this game puts UW at #3 in next year's preseason polls.

I bet they wont even be the highest ranked Pac 12 team. That will be USC.

Hahaha. What an effin' O homer.

I'm a homer but that has nothing to do with the fact that USC and UCLA are both massively overrated every preseason because they're in Los Angelas. Next year USC is going to be really good. They're usually ranked top 10 even when they're expected to be very average.

Plus UW is going to lose a ton of dudes.

cesame

Reaction score
GeekHawk":4vmtsik8 said:

Everyone in the country has been pretty skeptical of UW because of their weak OOC schedule and playing in the weak PAC 12. Getting blown out by Alabama was not a good look.

Looks like the skepticism was deserved and not sure they will be given the benefit of the doubt in the rankings.

CPHawk

Reaction score
GeekHawk":2cszvapc said:
Go ahead and enjoy your Return to Obscurity.

You might want to be careful, UO has still out recruited UW 4 of the last 5 years. And have you seen the staff Taggart is putting together? It could very well be the top staff top to bottom very soon. Just waiting for a couple big pieces to fall into place.

mrt144

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":1bdyzl7c said:
What a JOKE Ohio State is...Shouldnt of even been in the playoff....

SHUTDOWN 24-0 with Clemson driving to possibly make it 31-0 in the 4th

They played very Seahawkian.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
cesame":11ieibc3 said:
GeekHawk":11ieibc3 said:

Everyone in the country has been pretty skeptical of UW because of their weak OOC schedule and playing in the weak PAC 12. Getting blown out by Alabama was not a good look.

Looks like the skepticism was deserved and not sure they will be given the benefit of the doubt in the rankings.
31-0 is a blowout..Wasn't you one of the ones saying Alabama was going to put 40+ on UW?Take away those 2 turnovers it's 14-7..

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
IndyHawk":23paviwz said:
cesame":23paviwz said:
GeekHawk":23paviwz said:

31-0 is a blowout..Wasn't you one of the ones saying Alabama was going to put 40+ on UW?Take away those 2 turnovers it's 14-7..

If we're just playing addition and subtraction, give Alabama the other 3 interceptions they should have had and its 38 or 45 to 7.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Ohio State really made that debate over how many teams the Big 10 should have had in the playoff look like a joke.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
cesame":1w123fs7 said:
GeekHawk":1w123fs7 said:

UW actually proved they could hang with bama for most of the game. They showed a lot of toughness and shut up a lot of doubters wrong for most of the game. I'm sorry but youre smoking something if you think this "was not a good look" for UW