A thread about teams who have actually won a playoff game

JSeahawks

Reaction score
What up Duck fans? Rat, you want to talk some Ohio state? Hawkga, how you feeling about Alabama vs Clemson?

fenderbender123

Reaction score
What's up USC and Michigan fans? Sure is gonna be lonely in here. Oh shit, I thought this was a thread about teams who have actually won a national championship. My bad.

CPHawk

Reaction score
fenderbender123":1n1utqej said:
What's up USC and Michigan fans? Sure is gonna be lonely in here. Oh shit, I thought this was a thread about teams who have actually won a national championship. My bad.

Any "titles" before the playoffs, is about as legit as all the titles the Browns have before the Super Bowl was put together. In 25 years, people won't even recognize any natty before the playoffs.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Sounds like Dameyune Craig could be named Ducks offensive coordinator as early as tomorrow. One of the top 4 or 5 recruiters in the country, at any position. Remember, Taggart calls his own plays, so Craig will help with game plan, coach QB's, and recruit, recruit, recruit.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Maulbert":al8xm84g said:
I recommend Husky fans start a thread for teams that have actually won a National Championship.

I think Husky fans old enough to remember that are too old to work the internetz.

chris98251

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3kq8qxn1 said:
Maulbert":3kq8qxn1 said:
I recommend Husky fans start a thread for teams that have actually won a National Championship.

I think Husky fans old enough to remember that are too old to work the internetz.

Wrong next deflection...........................

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
chris98251":11ty6xz2 said:
JSeahawks":11ty6xz2 said:
Maulbert":11ty6xz2 said:

Well, you are old.... Congrats on figuring out the internet :D

IndyHawk

Reaction score
fenderbender123":1ydplfmc said:
:lol: :2thumbs:

HawkGA

Reaction score
I'm gonna give UW credit. Their defense was stout. I think Bama could have run a lot more than they did on UW but instead they chose to pass a lot more and UW made them pay when they did. A Bama player was quoted as saying UW was soft. The Bama player was a defensive player so he only played against the UW offense. I doubt any Bama offensive players would say that.

As to Clemson . . . should be interesting. I thought in last year's game Bama was quite fortunate (lucky?) to come out with the win. I think this year Clemson's shine is a little duller (though what a drubbing of Ohio State!) than last year and I think Bama's D might be a bit better than last year. Still not sold on Bama's offense but I think they'll be able to do enough.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2t7pelme said:
chris98251":2t7pelme said:
JSeahawks":2t7pelme said:
Maulbert":2t7pelme said:

Well, you are old.... Congrats on figuring out the internet :D

They got a great education.

Where did you go to college again?

fenderbender123

Reaction score
CPHawk":2iljesl6 said:
fenderbender123":2iljesl6 said:

Any "titles" before the playoffs, is about as legit as all the titles the Browns have before the Super Bowl was put together. In 25 years, people won't even recognize any natty before the playoffs.

Tell ya what...if you can get all the USC, Michigan, Oklahoma, Miami, and Notre Dame fans to agree with this, I will too.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Keith Heyward joins Oregon staff as safeties coach. One of the best southern california recruiters around. So we have Heyward coaching safeties and Charles Clark (who was Colorado DB coach) as our CB's coach. The DC Leavitt will coach linebackers. Still havnt annouced d'line coach yet.

Rat

Reaction score
2014 feels like a long time ago in Buckeye years. Very frustrating way to end the season, but considering we only returned 6 starters and weren't really expected to be a championship contender this year, I'll still call it a good year. Not sure what happened to Barrett suddenly, but there's a lot of reason to be optimistic for 2017.