Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
sondevil89

sondevil89

Reaction score
sondevil89":lpww8r1r said:
This is the new all-star coaching staff?

The train wreck that is University of Oregon football continues. At this rate, the kids will have to coach themselves, that is, ahem, if there's any of them left.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/st ... rested-dui

Additional criminal charges of reckless driving AND reckless endangerment have been filed.

Wow, the season is eight months away and the Oregon football program has already been named national champions of public relation's fiasco's.

cover-2

Reaction score
I'm not a fan in celebrating someone's down situation in life, even if it is with a rival team.

OP
OP
sondevil89

sondevil89

Reaction score
cover-2":2nfn8we8 said:
I'm not a fan in celebrating someone's down situation in life, even if it is with a rival team.

My comments were directed at the continuing controversies recently by the Univ. of Oregon football program but...

Celebrating someone's down situation in life? Driving while intoxicated, reckless driving, and reckless endangerment demonstrates an individual with a complete disregard for human life.

You might feel different if a member of your family was killed as a result of this behavior.

cover-2

Reaction score
sondevil89":3pvmmwxo said:
cover-2":3pvmmwxo said:

My comments were directed at the continuing controversies recently by the Univ. of Oregon football program but...

Celebrating someone's down situation in life? Driving while intoxicated, reckless driving, and reckless endangerment demonstrates an individual with a complete disregard for human life.

You might feel different if a member of your family was killed as a result of this behavior.

Yeah, well that didn't happen!

That's cool if you want to add "what if's" to your "ha, ha look at what happened to them" remarks. Maybe I could see your side of it if you would have originally posted this as a tragic, yet lucky he didn't hurt some one post...

cover-2

Reaction score
sondevil89":6psz1vqs said:
AND of course it's a serious crime so it's both.

That's fine man...Maybe it was that first post that struck me as unsympathetic to the situation and more concerned that it was a rival team falling apart. Let's just leave it at that. I understand now that you were more concerned that the coach could have potentially hurt someone....and you couldn't care less if it was an opposing teams coach.

chris98251

Reaction score
Sort or ironic that the Ducks, the 49ers and Chip Kelly are sort of a Devils Triangle don't ya think?

OP
OP
sondevil89

sondevil89

Reaction score
chris98251":2umi91bl said:
Sort or ironic that the Ducks, the 49ers and Chip Kelly are sort of a Devils Triangle don't ya think?

karma>irony

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Apparently this conversation has been going on in the Oregon coaching thread as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.