Baylor: 52 acts of rape, by 31 different players in 4 years

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Allow me to explain why all these players are innocent.....

:sarcasm_off:

chris98251

Reaction score
52 and nobody reported it, sounds like some consensual was happening called rape after the fact because of the publicity.

I didn't read it but that's a lot of women to pay off shut up or shut down.

sondevil89

Reaction score
chris98251":1jz8cip3 said:
52 and nobody reported it, sounds like some consensual was happening called rape after the fact because of the publicity.

I didn't read it but that's a lot of women to pay off shut up or shut down.

I'm sure there's something to it but when it comes to he-said she-said I think of the Brian Banks and Duke lacrosse team stories. I hope they have real evidence before condemning everyone.

TestMo1337

Reaction score
You ever been drunk and then someone mugs you... and then you don't realize you've been mugged until you've sobered up?

Briles should never be allowed near a school again.

sondevil89

Reaction score
sammyc521":2t98owfe said:
You ever been drunk and then someone mugs you... and then you don't realize you've been mugged until you've sobered up?

Uh, no.

Largent80

Reaction score
While sexual assault is disgusting, at what point does an educated person that seemingly comes from a decent family, think it's ok to commit the act?

Disgusting that a program used sex to sell to players in the first place but at some point a person needs to tell themselves this is wrong.

sondevil89

Reaction score
Largent80":17weun9a said:
While sexual assault is disgusting, at what point does an educated person that seemingly comes from a decent family, think it's ok to commit the act?

Disgusting that a program used sex to sell to players in the first place but at some point a person needs to tell themselves this is wrong.

While the vast majority of men, educated or not, would never do such a thing, it is part of our dying (hopefully) male-dominated culture that has traditionally subjugated women. Recent national events have revealed how this culture is still alive and well in some parts of America.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Interesting that it's a civil case and not criminal. I have no idea what to make of this.

mrblitz

Reaction score
given the gravity of the situation, my joking around was probably in bad taste. so i have deleted that post. apologies to anyone who may have seen it and been offended.