Brendon Langley cb

poplarbluffman

Reaction score
shades of Sherman played wr at Lamar and switched to cb as a senior 6'0 199 with 31 3/8 arms

l...former Georgia transfer....fluid tall cb interviews very well.

LU DB Brandon Langley was the only player in Top 5 max velocity all 3 days of practice (avg 20.1 mph) via @CatapultSports and @RosterWatch

Nick Underhill Verified account ‏@nick_underhill Jan 25
Brendan Langley, CB from Lamar, just looked real good in one-on-ones here

Kell FB Recruiting ‏@KellFBRecruits Jan 26
Former @Kell_Football DB @1kinglang has been impressive at the Senior Bowl. #NeverBeSatisfied

Bill Carroll ‏@elevenbravo138 Jan 26
Bill Carroll Retweeted Joe Marino
I am pleased that #DraftTwitter Is finally discussing: @AIR_CORN23, @1kinglang, @SilentGrind2 Obi Melifonwu, Reddick, @Switz03 Jordan Willis

The Texans Wire ‏@TheTexansWire Jan 26
Senior Bowl watch: Lamar's Brendan Langley impresses http://wp.me/p7aESn-9h

Emory Hunt @FBallGameplan
.@LamarFootball CB Brendan Langley is one fluid DB. Easy transitions through drills #SeniorBowl

.former Georgia transfer..played wr then switched to cb 6 int his senior season..fluid tall cb interviews very well.

6'0 199 with 31 3/8 arms does bring back some memories of Richard Sherman who switched to cb his senior season.

LU DB Brandon Langley was the only player in Top 5 max velocity all 3 days of practice (avg 20.1 mph) via @CatapultSports and @RosterWatch

Nick Underhill Verified account ‏@nick_underhill Jan 25
Brendan Langley, CB from Lamar, just looked real good in one-on-ones here

Kell FB Recruiting ‏@KellFBRecruits Jan 26
Former @Kell_Football DB @1kinglang has been impressive at the Senior Bowl. #NeverBeSatisfied

Bill Carroll ‏@elevenbravo138 Jan 26
Bill Carroll Retweeted Joe Marino
I am pleased that #DraftTwitter Is finally discussing: @AIR_CORN23, @1kinglang, @SilentGrind2 Obi Melifonwu, Reddick, @Switz03 Jordan Willis

The Texans Wire ‏@TheTexansWire Jan 26
Senior Bowl watch: Lamar's Brendan Langley impresses http://wp.me/p7aESn-9h

Emory Hunt @FBallGameplan
.@LamarFootball CB Brendan Langley is one fluid DB. Easy transitions through drills #SeniorBowl

nfldraftresearch

OP
OP
P

poplarbluffman

Reaction score
Brendon Langley recorded 3 of the top-20 max speeds recorded at Senior Bowl practices this week: no player recorded more

Largent80

Reaction score
You convinced me, email to Seahawk scouts as if they didn't know...... :327321_Spy_23.22:

endzorn

Reaction score
I know it's been brought up before, but Seattle seems to have a hard rule about not drafting CBS with arms under 32". I do remember Pete saying that they are willing to compromise if someone has exceptional traits. I don't know if that applies here, but his arm length would be an immediate red flag for Seattle.