Brendon Langley cb

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Brendon Langley cb
Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:44 am
  • shades of Sherman played wr at Lamar and switched to cb as a senior 6'0 199 with 31 3/8 arms

l...former Georgia transfer....fluid tall cb interviews very well.

LU DB Brandon Langley was the only player in Top 5 max velocity all 3 days of practice (avg 20.1 mph) via @CatapultSports and @RosterWatch

Nick Underhill Verified account ‏@nick_underhill Jan 25
    Brendan Langley, CB from Lamar, just looked real good in one-on-ones here

Kell FB Recruiting ‏@KellFBRecruits Jan 26
    Former @Kell_Football DB @1kinglang has been impressive at the Senior Bowl. #NeverBeSatisfied

Bill Carroll ‏@elevenbravo138 Jan 26
    Bill Carroll Retweeted Joe Marino
    I am pleased that #DraftTwitter Is finally discussing: @AIR_CORN23, @1kinglang, @SilentGrind2 Obi Melifonwu, Reddick, @Switz03 Jordan Willis

The Texans Wire ‏@TheTexansWire Jan 26
    Senior Bowl watch: Lamar's Brendan Langley impresses http://wp.me/p7aESn-9h

Emory Hunt @FBallGameplan
    .@LamarFootball CB Brendan Langley is one fluid DB. Easy transitions through drills #SeniorBowl

.former Georgia transfer..played wr then switched to cb 6 int his senior season..fluid tall cb interviews very well.

6'0 199 with 31 3/8 arms does bring back some memories of Richard Sherman who switched to cb his senior season.

LU DB Brandon Langley was the only player in Top 5 max velocity all 3 days of practice (avg 20.1 mph) via @CatapultSports and @RosterWatch

Nick Underhill Verified account ‏@nick_underhill Jan 25
    Brendan Langley, CB from Lamar, just looked real good in one-on-ones here

Kell FB Recruiting ‏@KellFBRecruits Jan 26
    Former @Kell_Football DB @1kinglang has been impressive at the Senior Bowl. #NeverBeSatisfied

Bill Carroll ‏@elevenbravo138 Jan 26
    Bill Carroll Retweeted Joe Marino
    I am pleased that #DraftTwitter Is finally discussing: @AIR_CORN23, @1kinglang, @SilentGrind2 Obi Melifonwu, Reddick, @Switz03 Jordan Willis

The Texans Wire ‏@TheTexansWire Jan 26
    Senior Bowl watch: Lamar's Brendan Langley impresses http://wp.me/p7aESn-9h

Emory Hunt @FBallGameplan
    .@LamarFootball CB Brendan Langley is one fluid DB. Easy transitions through drills #SeniorBowl

nfldraftresearch
    poplarbluffman
    NET Practice Squad

Re: Brendon Langley cb
Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:36 am
  • Brendon Langley recorded 3 of the top-20 max speeds recorded at Senior Bowl practices this week: no player recorded more
    poplarbluffman
    NET Practice Squad

Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:29 pm
  • You convinced me, email to Seahawk scouts as if they didn't know...... :327321_Spy_23.22:
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:32 pm
  • I know it's been brought up before, but Seattle seems to have a hard rule about not drafting CBS with arms under 32". I do remember Pete saying that they are willing to compromise if someone has exceptional traits. I don't know if that applies here, but his arm length would be an immediate red flag for Seattle.
    endzorn
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue May 23, 2017 8:52 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information