Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Sarkisian bailing on Alabama already?

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Sarkisian bailing on Alabama already?
Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:51 am
  • Strong rumors that Sark is about to be named Falcons offensive coordinator. What a dirt bag.

Could Chip Kelly end up the OC at Alabama? That would be unfair.
    drrew
    NET Veteran

• Meanwhile kiffins stuck at about the 8th best job in Florida.

I can't imagine chip taking a college oc job, but if he did join Sabans staff that would be unreal.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Also, how on the world does Sark keep getting these jobs?
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Actually wonder if Alabama goes after Helfrich? He was in way over his head as a head coach but he's a very smart football mind and great coordinator. He might be a really good fit there.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

• On a side note, does this make anyone else think that Sarkisian was high on Pete's list of potential coordinators if/when Bevell left? I mean what other connection does Quinn have to Sarkisian other than Pete? And who would he have called for advice on Sarkisian other than Pete?

I just thought that was an interesting little bit especially since some on here wanted Sarkisian to come here and join Seattle's staff.
    DJrmb
    NET Veteran

Re: Sarkisian bailing on Alabama already?
Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:38 am
  • Sark will do great there, he's aggressive and good at working with and creating, people can be down on him, but many were down on Scot McCloughan also. I think he has turned it around.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:08 pm
  • Sarkisian is a really good offensive football mind. If he's got his demons under control, I'd gladly take him over Bevell. In fact...I hope Pete is thinking the same.
    SeaChase wrote:One thing I noticed,well in my opinion,is that Wilson isnt a good passer.
    KillerB
    NET Rookie

• DJrmb wrote:On a side note, does this make anyone else think that Sarkisian was high on Pete's list of potential coordinators if/when Bevell left? I mean what other connection does Quinn have to Sarkisian other than Pete? And who would he have called for advice on Sarkisian other than Pete?

I just thought that was an interesting little bit especially since some on here wanted Sarkisian to come here and join Seattle's staff.

I hadn't put that connection together, but that makes sense.

Very surprised he bailed on Bama already.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

• drrew wrote:Strong rumors that Sark is about to be named Falcons offensive coordinator. What a dirt bag.

Would you pass on an NFL job? I mean, Sark definitely has his flaws.. but come on. Especially with those weapons, he could easily parlay a couple of good-great years there into another HC job. Maybe even in the NFL.
    February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

• Hasselbeck wrote:
    drrew wrote:Strong rumors that Sark is about to be named Falcons offensive coordinator. What a dirt bag.

Would you pass on an NFL job? I mean, Sark definitely has his flaws.. but come on. Especially with those weapons, he could easily parlay a couple of good-great years there into another HC job. Maybe even in the NFL.

Yeah Seahawks will be looking at some point as soon as 2019 I think if the don't extend Pete again. That's plenty of time for him to show his stuff.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:20 am
  • Hasselbeck wrote:
    drrew wrote:Strong rumors that Sark is about to be named Falcons offensive coordinator. What a dirt bag.

Also, Saban is no dream to work for. I remember an interview where they asked if he was yelling at Kiffin on the sidelines and Saban replied "that's not yelling, that's an ass chewing".
    Hawks46
    NET Veteran

• Well, the northwest is showing up all over the league right now.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:16 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information