Sarkisian bailing on Alabama already?

drrew

Reaction score
Strong rumors that Sark is about to be named Falcons offensive coordinator. What a dirt bag.

Could Chip Kelly end up the OC at Alabama? That would be unfair.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Meanwhile kiffins stuck at about the 8th best job in Florida.

I can't imagine chip taking a college oc job, but if he did join Sabans staff that would be unreal.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Actually wonder if Alabama goes after Helfrich? He was in way over his head as a head coach but he's a very smart football mind and great coordinator. He might be a really good fit there.

DJrmb

Reaction score
On a side note, does this make anyone else think that Sarkisian was high on Pete's list of potential coordinators if/when Bevell left? I mean what other connection does Quinn have to Sarkisian other than Pete? And who would he have called for advice on Sarkisian other than Pete?

I just thought that was an interesting little bit especially since some on here wanted Sarkisian to come here and join Seattle's staff.

chris98251

Reaction score
Sark will do great there, he's aggressive and good at working with and creating, people can be down on him, but many were down on Scot McCloughan also. I think he has turned it around.

KillerB

Reaction score
Sarkisian is a really good offensive football mind. If he's got his demons under control, I'd gladly take him over Bevell. In fact...I hope Pete is thinking the same.

HawkGA

Reaction score
DJrmb":1junoltk said:
On a side note, does this make anyone else think that Sarkisian was high on Pete's list of potential coordinators if/when Bevell left? I mean what other connection does Quinn have to Sarkisian other than Pete? And who would he have called for advice on Sarkisian other than Pete?

I just thought that was an interesting little bit especially since some on here wanted Sarkisian to come here and join Seattle's staff.

I hadn't put that connection together, but that makes sense.

Very surprised he bailed on Bama already.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
drrew":29to0q9p said:
Strong rumors that Sark is about to be named Falcons offensive coordinator. What a dirt bag.

Would you pass on an NFL job? I mean, Sark definitely has his flaws.. but come on. Especially with those weapons, he could easily parlay a couple of good-great years there into another HC job. Maybe even in the NFL.

chris98251

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":176him8w said:
drrew":176him8w said:

Would you pass on an NFL job? I mean, Sark definitely has his flaws.. but come on. Especially with those weapons, he could easily parlay a couple of good-great years there into another HC job. Maybe even in the NFL.

Yeah Seahawks will be looking at some point as soon as 2019 I think if the don't extend Pete again. That's plenty of time for him to show his stuff.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2sbppgri said:
drrew":2sbppgri said:

Also, Saban is no dream to work for. I remember an interview where they asked if he was yelling at Kiffin on the sidelines and Saban replied "that's not yelling, that's an ass chewing".

Latest posts