Interior DL deficiency, in need of much help.

danp1990

Reaction score
These are strickly my point of view a as a fan of the team. But I really do believe our interior rush has had a deficiency since 2013, I really believe that in order for our defensive backs to just T Off just have better games I believe that bolstering the inside is crucial to our defenses success.

If our team manages to get a FA LT like Albert, or Beacham I think that then allows us to draft DT Caleb Brantley from Florida or Lowell Lotulelei from the Utes/Utah. Adding these two to already J.Reed and having clark,Bennett, and Avril at ends will make for a devastating pass rush!

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
danp1990":2641f3pz said:
These are strickly my point of view a as a fan of the team. But I really do believe our interior rush has had a deficiency since 2013, I really believe that in order for our defensive backs to just T Off just have better games I believe that bolstering the inside is crucial to our defenses success.

If our team manages to get a FA LT like Albert, or Beacham I think that then allows us to draft DT Caleb Brantley from Florida or Lowell Lotulelei from the Utes/Utah. Adding these two to already J.Reed and having clark,Bennett, and Avril at ends will make for a devastating pass rush!

This isn't a very good year for interior pass rushers in the draft. It's actually quite poor.

OP
OP
D

danp1990

Reaction score
Have you seen tape on Star Lotulelei'so brother?.- his younger brother Lowell is pretty damn good. A good pick up in the 3rd round if available.