Possible Draft Picks for 2017

Vesuve

Reaction score
Well, we're getting closer to the draft.

Just curious about what options (that will be available) that you think the Seahawks will go with. Obviously, there are a lot of factors on what players will be available when they're On the Clock.

For the first round at the #26th pick.

Possibly?

Seattle Seahawks: Garett Bolles, OT, Utah

The Seahawks are clearly desperate for some offensive line help, as Russell Wilson barely had any time to throw this past season. I'd have to think that Seattle would jump at the opportunity to select one of the first-round tackles if one happens to be available, and that would be the case in this update. It remains to be seen if Garrett Bolles would pass Seattle's qualifications for taking a blocker, so I guess we'll find out in a few weeks at the combine.
Read more at http://walterfootball.com/draft2017_1.p ... o1uRjMX.99

http://walterfootball.com/draft2017_1.php

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Great OT prospect. Bolles would make our draft. But we would probably need to move up to get him.

RockinHawks

Reaction score
This would be the steal of the draft. He could step in immediately and solidify the LT spot.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Interestingly despite the fact I agree with you, more amd more I'm seeing Bolles picked by Seattle in numerous online mocks.

He falls to Seattle b/c of his inexperience and developmental status.

BadgerVid

Reaction score
I'd rather see Ramczyk...but the chances of either surviving to 26 are slim.

Ramczyk may actually have a better chance of falling just because he only had 1 year of "real" college ball.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Largent80":192o7x7z said:
As per the other Bolles thread. Forget it. He will be long gone before pick 26.

Not necessarily true, were the Seahawks to bunch one of their third rounders with their #26, it's possible they could move up and snag him, but who knows?, JS may not even be targeting Bolles.
When has JS ever tipped his hand as to who is on the Seahawks radar?, in fact, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if he traded out of the first round altogether for even more picks :lol: