NFL Network’s Mike Mayock Previews Seattle Seahawks’ Top Dra

ivotuk

Reaction score
NFL Network’s Mike Mayock Previews Seattle Seahawks’ Top Draft Needs

“I think you start with offensive line,” Mayock said. “They’ve spent a lot of years trusting Tom Cable to work wonders with defensive players, converting basketball players and all the rest. But I think priority number one has got to be to help Russell Wilson take less hits. It’s not a good tackle class, however, who knows if Ramczyk or Bolles will be there later in the first round.

“It’s one of the few groups that isn’t too strong this year. I’ve got Ramczyk and Bolles one and two (at the position). I think there’s a drop-off after Ramczyk and Bolles, and particularly, 10 tackles go in the first three rounds and I can’t find guys that I would give grades to there rounds one to three.”

http://www.seahawks.com/news/2017/02/27 ... raft-needs

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
I really like those two dudes. I don't care if bolles has kinda short arms. Didn't seem to limit him in college. I think that Robinson is a project, but a good player. He has a high ceiling. I don't think he is a top 20 Talent, but close to it. Still an end of the first round talent. If ramzyck or bolles fall, they have to pounce. I doubt they will. But if Robinson falls, he might be worth a look. Maybe he will have a so so combine, and slide to the second. That would be ideal.

getnasty

Reaction score
If I'm listening to any draft expert it's Mayock, I really like that guy. At the same time I hope we go corner early and sign a tackle in free agency.