John Ross

Natethegreat

Reaction score
You could see something was up halfway through his run too. Incredible.

DJrmb

Reaction score
He started cramping up in his stance before he even started running but ran anyways and put up that 4.22!

Excited to see his 2nd run if he can run cramp free.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
The thing is, he's going to smoke every DB he faces and on top of that, he's a very, very natural football player and WR to boot.

He doesn't need to run again. Interesting that he wants to though and I think he wants to break 4.2.

DJrmb

Reaction score
Sounds like he's not going to run again unfortunately. I don't think the 4.22 will hold officially. Looks like it will end up 4.26 or so when reviewed. Still super fast especially when cramping up.

OP
OP
WmHBonney

WmHBonney

Reaction score
DJrmb":llbwx1um said:
Sounds like he's not going to run again unfortunately. I don't think the 4.22 will hold officially. Looks like it will end up 4.26 or so when reviewed. Still super fast especially when cramping up.

Yeah, still waiting for the "official" time.
What takes so long?

DJrmb

Reaction score
WmHBonney":2qujve1z said:
DJrmb":2qujve1z said:

Yeah, still waiting for the "official" time.
What takes so long?

I believe they review each one on film to make sure the time it correct and there wasn't any issues with the equipment. Ross had quite a few guys before him so they have to review all those first and if something was off that they're having to adjust for on each guy that could explain the time it's taking.

DJrmb

Reaction score
It's official! 4.22 for Ross. Officially fastest time ever in the electronic time era

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
If you watched his interview afterwards, Ross is clearly disappointed. Almost as if he knows he could have ran even faster than an unofficial 4.22. Even faster!!! My god!!! UW in the house!!!

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Unfortunately as per John Clayton, he missed out on winning an Island for not wearing the right shoes... manufacturers shoes that is.

Kennedyin92

Reaction score
This will come in really useful when the offensive coordinator calls for him to run a "Go" route with no intention of throwing him the ball.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I want to know what he can run when he isn't cramping.

His main knock is that he is injury prone. Has already had two major injuries and will undergo shoulder surgery sometime after the combine.

chris98251

Reaction score
Kennedyin92":3fo1hov7 said:
This will come in really useful when the offensive coordinator calls for him to run a "Go" route with no intention of throwing him the ball.

Yeah we would be a perfect place for him, could keep him as a slot guy running bubble screens and blocking.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Bobblehead":3hhkjwhm said:
Unfortunately as per John Clayton, he missed out on winning an Island for not wearing the right shoes... manufacturers shoes that is.
That was all a load of bollocks anyway. Was a joke of a PR stunt.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
This is a guy that runs good routes,he is not just a straight line runner and returns kicks..I'm sure whoever gets him will be happy.

cover-2

Reaction score
I would love to see a former UW player be an elite NFL player. I hope he gets drafted by a team that has an established QB. I pulling for him to get drafted by the Bengals. He could put up sick numbers playing opposite AJ Green.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I love the guy being a UW fan and all, but I think he'll have problems staying healthy at the NFL level.

Hope I'm wrong though.

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2z80ixug said:
I love the guy being a UW fan and all, but I think he'll have problems staying healthy at the NFL level.

Hope I'm wrong though.

Totally agree, I think he is too fragile and will be off the field more than he is on it.

Latest posts