Josh Harvey-Clemons

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Josh Harvey-Clemons
Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:11 pm
  • CB Louisville. 6'4" 35 3/8" arms ... wow
    Can he play?
    Seahawkwalt1967
    NET Rookie

Re: Josh Harvey-Clemons
Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:21 pm
  • At 230 pounds he sounds like a Kam safety type.
    Thomas Paine: To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead
    Seafan
    NET Veteran

Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:27 pm
  • His film is decent. He is pretty aggressive in the run game. He can thump, but more of a form tackler type of guy. Decent hips to turn and run with guys. We will see how his speed tests out, but looks like about 4.6 on tape. A lot to work with, especially with the length. Probably a round 3-4 guy.
    pcbball12
    NET Veteran

Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:28 pm
  • I see maybe a late 4th early - 5th guy...hes very raw, looked a little lost at times on his tape. Big boy who can thump so he's got the Kam build and style but I don't think he has any of Kams football instincts. He'd need a lot of work and some team might jump on him early because they like the potential but based off what I saw, he's a work in progress
    flmmkrz
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:50 am
  • He's a major project. Very late day 3 guy.

The reality is, Seattle already has these projects on the roster. Given the expectation that we'll add a player near the top of the draft (maybe two), it's very unlikely to find an active roster spot.

Watch for him as a UDFA. I expect any projects we do retain to be purely the practice squad variety.
    Attyla the Hawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed May 24, 2017 10:53 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information