Kearly's draft input

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Kearly posts his predraft breakdowns and thoughts on a different site?

IndyHawk

Reaction score
He said goodbye to this site a while back..It was good while it lasted but others had to ruin it

Josea16

Reaction score
Subzero717":zw2c5knn said:
Nobody ruined it. He left to blog.
Exactly. Because he doesn't like any criticism or anyone calling him out. Blogs are perfect for that type, in whatever subject/topic. I have no clue what he named his blog. Though I have a solid guess and don't care to find out if I'm right. He lives in a bubble and prefers that way, So let him do that. He's happy, we're happy. Win/Win.

Josea16

Reaction score
Subzero717":2jypjr0m said:
Wenhawk":2jypjr0m said:
Subzero717":2jypjr0m said:
Nobody ruined it. He left to blog.
What is his blog?

http://greenflushrestrooms.com/author/kip-earlywine
Wow, writing paragraphs about restrooms and men being assholes while women do everything? Seriously disappointed. I'd be happier if I had no clue about his blog like before.

So angry at myself now because you cannot forget what you read or see. Even if you actually try really hard and try to deny it even happened. You just have to disbelieve at that point because anything written is totally up for debate and most of what you actually see is exactly the same.

You really have to filter things and decide what is true or false on your own now. It isn't like your parents generation where the media actually told the truth mostly. Now we have Facebook/Twitter/Blogs and cell phones that are the news sources and totally full of deception and outright lies. And the actual news is basically a rumor machine spewing out bullshit like the The Chew or Kelly without Regis.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
It's too bad he no longer posts here. Certain members made it their mission to find any and every little inaccuracy is his posts and put them on blast. He was a great addition to .net and his thoughts and insight are greatly missed.

Josea16

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":usxzuffb said:
It's too bad he no longer posts here. Certain members made it their mission to find any and every little inaccuracy is his posts and put them on blast. He was a great addition to .net and his thoughts and insight are greatly missed.
Nobody ever put him on blast. They just had questions about specific things. They practically begged him to be a moderator but he refused because he was thin skinned. He just wanted to put his opinion up with no disagreement or opposite views.

The guy definitely knows football and the Seahawks, but he can't deal with people disagreeing with him. That is fact, so he left and blogs, it's much safer in a bubble and personally I don't blame him for his decision one bit.

This site can be seriously toxic at times but there isn't another option to talk about the Seahawks unless you like SeahawkBlue or Google+.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Josea16":m69ajbyx said:
Hawkfan77":m69ajbyx said:
Nobody ever put him on blast. They just had questions about specific things. They practically begged him to be a moderator but he refused because he was thin skinned. He just wanted to put his opinion up with no disagreement or opposite views.

The guy definitely knows football and the Seahawks, but he can't deal with people disagreeing with him. That is fact, so he left and blogs, it's much safer in a bubble and personally I don't blame him for his decision one bit.

This site can be seriously toxic at times but there isn't another option to talk about the Seahawks unless you like SeahawkBlue or Google+.

A few months here and you know everything. LOL!

The fact of the matter is Kip is posting on another site and a number of .net members can confirm this. But keep trolling kid; maybe someday when you reach that big fan board in the sky, they'll give you a medal.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Josea16":2mdspp55 said:
Hawkfan77":2mdspp55 said:

What's with the weird crusade here? This has been hashed out many times. It was a simple question that was answered.

There's throwing your two cents in, and then there's flinging crusty green pennies at peoples faces. The passive aggressive bubble comments are just... strangely bitter.

Let it die. Everyone moved on.

Also, gotta echo Lymon here. Your tenure on this board is less than the length of Kearly's absence. I realize you may have been a lurker, maybe, but where does your expertise on the history of this subject come from?

chris98251

Reaction score
One can say that ones date of tenure may be that of a name and not the original person under a different handle at one time.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
LymonHawk":10ygjlmz said:
Josea16":10ygjlmz said:
Hawkfan77":10ygjlmz said:

The fact of the matter is Kip is posting on another site and a number of .net members can confirm this. But keep trolling kid; maybe someday when you reach that big fan board in the sky, they'll give you a medal.
Kip Blogging?Lymon's version?i'll go with Lymon because he tells it like it is :2thumbs:

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
LymonHawk":1olrxksv said:
Josea16":1olrxksv said:
Hawkfan77":1olrxksv said:

:ditto:

Trolls just gotta troll though, it's what they do

Subzero717

Reaction score
chris98251":261kzm7g said:
One can say that ones date of tenure may be that of a name and not the original person under a different handle at one time.

You can chnage your handle and your join date stays the same. If you create a new account....

chris98251

Reaction score
Subzero717":1vpehdfu said:
chris98251":1vpehdfu said:

You can chnage your handle and your join date stays the same. If you create a new account....

That's what I referring to.

Jville

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":p4ar3vtr said:
LymonHawk":p4ar3vtr said:
Josea16":p4ar3vtr said:
Hawkfan77":p4ar3vtr said:

:ditto:

Trolls just gotta troll though, it's what they do

Imprisoned by their habit, Trolls know not what they do.

chris98251

Reaction score
Let it go, this is the same shit that created the situation to begin with.

He had his issues with how people disagreed with his write up's, on the other hand this is a chat forum and it's basis is discussion of posts and agreements and disagreements not a column for people to write in.

He chose to go somewhere else, his contributions will be missed, but the bullshit and back and forth between posters whether they can agree or disagree and how they go about it won't be.

Locking this since it's more about someone that's not here and therefore not relevant or practical to continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts