Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Kearly's draft input

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Kearly's draft input
Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:14 pm
  • Does anyone know if Kearly posts his predraft breakdowns and thoughts on a different site?
    Wenhawk
    NET Veteran

Re: Kearly's draft input
Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:31 am
  • Come back Kip.
    "You don't always get to play playoff games at home, or conference championships at home, or superbowls at home. You have to have the mindset that you can play to your potential wherever you are." - Pete Carroll
    nwHawk
    NET Veteran

Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:30 am
  • He said goodbye to this site a while back..It was good while it lasted but others had to ruin it
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:16 pm
  • Nobody ruined it. He left to blog.
    Subzero717
    NET Pro Bowler

Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:52 pm
  • Subzero717 wrote:Nobody ruined it. He left to blog.

What is his blog?
    Wenhawk
    NET Veteran

Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:34 pm
  • Subzero717 wrote:Nobody ruined it. He left to blog.

Exactly. Because he doesn't like any criticism or anyone calling him out. Blogs are perfect for that type, in whatever subject/topic. I have no clue what he named his blog. Though I have a solid guess and don't care to find out if I'm right. He lives in a bubble and prefers that way, So let him do that. He's happy, we're happy. Win/Win.
    Josea16
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:57 am

Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:07 am
  • Subzero717 wrote:
    Wenhawk wrote:
    Subzero717 wrote:Nobody ruined it. He left to blog.

What is his blog?

http://greenflushrestrooms.com/author/kip-earlywine

Wow, writing paragraphs about restrooms and men being assholes while women do everything? Seriously disappointed. I'd be happier if I had no clue about his blog like before.

So angry at myself now because you cannot forget what you read or see. Even if you actually try really hard and try to deny it even happened. You just have to disbelieve at that point because anything written is totally up for debate and most of what you actually see is exactly the same.

You really have to filter things and decide what is true or false on your own now. It isn't like your parents generation where the media actually told the truth mostly. Now we have Facebook/Twitter/Blogs and cell phones that are the news sources and totally full of deception and outright lies. And the actual news is basically a rumor machine spewing out bullshit like the The Chew or Kelly without Regis.
    Last edited by Josea16 on Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
    Josea16
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:34 am
  • It's too bad he no longer posts here. Certain members made it their mission to find any and every little inaccuracy is his posts and put them on blast. He was a great addition to .net and his thoughts and insight are greatly missed.
    GREEDY PUNK PAUL ALLEN, THIS LOSS IS ON YOU.
    "I don't give a crap WHAT you gotta pay, Kam is worth it and I don't want to lose a shot at another SB cuz you - a freaking BILLIONAIRE, are cheapskating Kam over a freaking $900,000.
    You cheapskate."
    SalishHawkFan SEP 13, 2015 1:47 PM
    Hawkfan77
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:05 am
  • Hawkfan77 wrote:It's too bad he no longer posts here. Certain members made it their mission to find any and every little inaccuracy is his posts and put them on blast. He was a great addition to .net and his thoughts and insight are greatly missed.

Nobody ever put him on blast. They just had questions about specific things. They practically begged him to be a moderator but he refused because he was thin skinned. He just wanted to put his opinion up with no disagreement or opposite views.

The guy definitely knows football and the Seahawks, but he can't deal with people disagreeing with him. That is fact, so he left and blogs, it's much safer in a bubble and personally I don't blame him for his decision one bit.

This site can be seriously toxic at times but there isn't another option to talk about the Seahawks unless you like SeahawkBlue or Google+.
    Josea16
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:52 am
  • Josea16 wrote:
    Hawkfan77 wrote:It's too bad he no longer posts here. Certain members made it their mission to find any and every little inaccuracy is his posts and put them on blast. He was a great addition to .net and his thoughts and insight are greatly missed.

Nobody ever put him on blast. They just had questions about specific things. They practically begged him to be a moderator but he refused because he was thin skinned. He just wanted to put his opinion up with no disagreement or opposite views.

The guy definitely knows football and the Seahawks, but he can't deal with people disagreeing with him. That is fact, so he left and blogs, it's much safer in a bubble and personally I don't blame him for his decision one bit.

This site can be seriously toxic at times but there isn't another option to talk about the Seahawks unless you like SeahawkBlue or Google+.

A few months here and you know everything. LOL!

The fact of the matter is Kip is posting on another site and a number of .net members can confirm this. But keep trolling kid; maybe someday when you reach that big fan board in the sky, they'll give you a medal.
    In the clearing stands a boxer and a fighter by his trade.........

Paulie S.
    LymonHawk
    * El Primo *

Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:51 am
  • Josea16 wrote:
    Hawkfan77 wrote:It's too bad he no longer posts here. Certain members made it their mission to find any and every little inaccuracy is his posts and put them on blast. He was a great addition to .net and his thoughts and insight are greatly missed.

What's with the weird crusade here? This has been hashed out many times. It was a simple question that was answered.

There's throwing your two cents in, and then there's flinging crusty green pennies at peoples faces. The passive aggressive bubble comments are just... strangely bitter.

Let it die. Everyone moved on.

Also, gotta echo Lymon here. Your tenure on this board is less than the length of Kearly's absence. I realize you may have been a lurker, maybe, but where does your expertise on the history of this subject come from?
    2016/2017 Adopt-A-Rookie: CJ Prosise, Quill Griffin
    2016/2017 Adopt-A-UDFA: Lene Maiava, Jordan Roos
    Maelstrom787
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:59 am
  • One can say that ones date of tenure may be that of a name and not the original person under a different handle at one time.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:57 pm
  • LymonHawk wrote:
    Josea16 wrote:

The fact of the matter is Kip is posting on another site and a number of .net members can confirm this. But keep trolling kid; maybe someday when you reach that big fan board in the sky, they'll give you a medal.

Kip Blogging?Lymon's version?i'll go with Lymon because he tells it like it is :2thumbs:
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:21 pm

Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:33 pm
  • LymonHawk wrote:
    Josea16 wrote:

:ditto:

Trolls just gotta troll though, it's what they do
    GREEDY PUNK PAUL ALLEN, THIS LOSS IS ON YOU.
    "I don't give a crap WHAT you gotta pay, Kam is worth it and I don't want to lose a shot at another SB cuz you - a freaking BILLIONAIRE, are cheapskating Kam over a freaking $900,000.
    You cheapskate."
    SalishHawkFan SEP 13, 2015 1:47 PM
    Hawkfan77
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:02 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:One can say that ones date of tenure may be that of a name and not the original person under a different handle at one time.

You can chnage your handle and your join date stays the same. If you create a new account....
    Subzero717
    NET Pro Bowler

Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:13 pm
  • Subzero717 wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:One can say that ones date of tenure may be that of a name and not the original person under a different handle at one time.

You can chnage your handle and your join date stays the same. If you create a new account....

That's what I referring to.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:09 pm
  • Hawkfan77 wrote:
    LymonHawk wrote:
    Josea16 wrote:

:ditto:

Trolls just gotta troll though, it's what they do

Imprisoned by their habit, Trolls know not what they do.
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *

Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:35 pm
  • Let it go, this is the same shit that created the situation to begin with.

He had his issues with how people disagreed with his write up's, on the other hand this is a chat forum and it's basis is discussion of posts and agreements and disagreements not a column for people to write in.

He chose to go somewhere else, his contributions will be missed, but the bullshit and back and forth between posters whether they can agree or disagree and how they go about it won't be.

Locking this since it's more about someone that's not here and therefore not relevant or practical to continue.

Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:15 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information