If you could have any player in this draft...

penihawk

Reaction score
I won't take the obvious in Myles Garrett and say Soloman Thomas. I think he's gonna be a way more athletic Michael Bennett that you can move around to create mismatches.

Bus035

Reaction score
Jonathan Allen without a doubt! He is the most consistent, disruptive interior presence I have seen since Aaron Donald.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
I think Jonathan Allen would be the perfect addition to the line. I have wanted an elite, pass rushing interior d linemen for a while now.

A-Dog

Reaction score
Anyone other than Myles Garrett would be a mistake. We are very close to having a gaping hole at Leo and Garrett is the absolute prototype - elite HOF talent and production to match.

First of all, Avril is on the wrong side of 30 and his contract will be up after two seasons.

Everyone loves Frank Clark but he's actually behind Bennett at LDE on the depth chart (Avril is the starting Leo). His contract will but up same time as Avril's.

Our best option as a 4th end is Cassius Marsh and he's simply not good enough. Guys who run 4.89 do not fit the mold of Leo, and his poor sack production is evidence of that. Plus he's a UFA after this year.

I love Jamal Adams but come on, in terms of physical ability he's not close to Sean Taylor. Taylor was Kam and Earl in a single package - 6-3, 230, with a 4.51 40-time and a 39" vertical. Adams is 6-0, 214, ran a 4.56 and had a 31.5" vertical.

I see a lot of other "need" based picks but when you're choosing #1 you don't draft a serviceable OT over potentially the best 4-3 DE in the league for the next 10 years.

Seafan

Reaction score
There are two players this team can't function without, ET and RW.

Budda Baker would be a great backup for ET and a very good slot CB.

Draft Budda in the first and this will be an excellent draft class.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Malik McDowell. Only because I typically see him as the top DT and I think we are 1 really good DT away from the best DL in the league.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

cover-2

Reaction score
Myles Garrett for me! It's a passing league and you can never have too many pass rushers.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Heck Yeah. McDowell is going to be a beast next to Bennett, Arvil, and Clark.

The best 3rd down DL in the league, calling it now.

I can't beleive we got a legit top 15 talent on the DL this far down and we pull out a 3rd, 4th, 6th, and 7th. as well. THe fact he is boom or bust is cushioned with the additional 4 players we could add on.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Wenhawk":153ys5jj said:
Malik McDowell. Only because I typically see him as the top DT and I think we are 1 really good DT away from the best DL in the league.

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2thmjjd1 said:
Wenhawk":2thmjjd1 said:

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!

This wasn't even considering where we picked. Just the guy I thought could have the biggest impact for our team. If McDowell in "ON" think Calias Cambell or Mario Williams ceiling.

Latest posts