Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Possible Seahawk Draft Shockers ?

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Re: Possible Seahawk Draft Shockers ?
Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:32 pm
  • Davis Webb in the third would be a mild shock.
    Thomas Paine: To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead
    Seafan
    NET Veteran

Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:22 am
  • Watching the NFL Networks mock last night and finally they got to Seattle and they chose John Ross. I thought immediately that was a terrible pick and I felt let down almost at the time I spent watching to get to that pick. After thinking about it, his explosive game changing ability....it may not be that far out there. I wouldn't be thrilled, but he is Percy without the tude. He's what they have been going for, home run threat at every play...and would be a head scratcher given the other needs. If he's there I would call it a mild shocker. Dave Dameshick caught some flack over it, but it could happen.
    “God bless America and God bless the Seattle Seahawks!” Cortez Kennedy (August, 2012 / Final words of his HOF induction speech)
    OldWiseHawk
    NET Bench Warmer

Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:41 am
  • Ross is a special player. Not a guy at great need position wise. But definitely a value kind of player.

There are a few guys I really like regardless of position. Ross is one of tham.
    Attyla the Hawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:14 pm
  • Catheryn Zeta Jones?
    She would would be a great pick.

I'd would be shocked if we picked an offensive lineman. Angry and indignant if we picked an RB or TE.(in the first or early second) We don't need any receivers, TE or RB's. We need DT. CB. QB. S. OL. K.

We can make Obi-wan all pro. Return the boom.
    Shaq Griffin: 2017 Adopt a Rookie (injury substitution)
    Atradees
    NET Veteran

Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:30 pm
  • It'd be a shocker since neither are in the ballpark of what we look for in CB measurables, but I think Adoree Jackson and Jourdan Lewis are going to be phenomenal pros and would love to snag either in the second round.
    Rat
    * NET Cynic *

Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:46 pm
  • Angry and indignant if we picked an RB or TE.(in the first or early second) We don't need any receivers, TE or RB's

We have bodies at RB, nothing that anyone has done here at the moment indicates they are a ball control back that can wear down a defense, none have shown they can hold up a full season, we were ranked I think 25th in the league In rushing last year. Some of it line play some of it RB play, I am not comfortable without a back that can deal out damage to tacklers and wear them down and that they respect.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:26 am
  • I hope Evan Engram keeps being over looked. I wouldn't be surprised or "shocked" if we picked him up if he falls to us, which is actually fairly likely. He's a versatile player that can provide mismatches all over the field.
    City Of Reign
    NET Starter

Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:30 am
  • Gareon Conley in the 3-4

He's been accused of rape, but no charges have been filed. Before the accusations he was being mocked at 11'tomthe saints.
    CPHawk
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:35 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information