Michigan Pro Day.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I am seeing a bunch of big names that are in Ann Arbor this weekend. Belicheat, Tomlin, Caldwell, John Harbaugh, etc. According to the press, they say that representative from all 32 NFL teams are there. Does anyone know who is representing from the Seahawks? There are a lot of amazing athletes coming from Michigan this year.

Rat

Reaction score
I know he's hurt, but Jake Butt was about as reliable as any college TE I've seen. I hope we take a look at him if he's still around in the third. He would probably be a first rounder if he was healthy.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Not impressed with Michigan. They were the most senior laden team in the NCAA last year and lost every big game they played. Why?

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
WmHBonney":1j8879jd said:
Not impressed with Michigan. They were the most senior laden team in the NCAA last year and lost every big game they played. Why?

I didn't watch match Michigan, but my impressions were that the QB play was pretty weak.

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
WmHBonney":3q9eigl6 said:
QB sucked. IMO.
Anyways, this is not about why Michigan lost a big game-blah, blah.
They have a ton of talent and wanted to simply know what representative from the Seahawks is there since apparently ALL 32 teams had somebody there evaluating talent.
Your response is why I very rarely post in this sub forum. I moved from the Northwest in 1984 and have been in Michigan since then, so yeah-I watch a lot of Big Ten games in all sports. I am a huge Wolverine fan. :roll:

ivotuk

Reaction score
QB sucked big time.

Not sure who Seattle sent, but I'm sure they are covering it with a fine tooth comb.

Love Jabrill Peppers, and hope we get him in the first.

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
ivotuk":4svpjqe4 said:
QB sucked big time.

Not sure who Seattle sent, but I'm sure they are covering it with a fine tooth comb.

Love Jabrill Peppers, and hope we get him in the first.
I would love to get Peppers too, however I feel he goes very early and we didn't suck enough to get an early 1st round and I know Schneider will not trade to move up. If anything he will trade to get more later picks. lol.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I'm "warming" to Wormsley. Not a 1st round prospect, but a good player none-the-less. Watched some "film" on him last night, and I think he would be a good, late 3rd round pick. Maybe an Alan Branch type of player, and he can block kicks.

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Wormsley played like a beast last year and I would love it if we grabbed him in the 3rd, which is where I think he could end up. Jake Butt is another I would like to get. I think he will make a splash immediately in the NFL.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
Butt is a serious talent, the injury is gonna make him a steal for somebody.