Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Michigan Pro Day.

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Michigan Pro Day.
Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:24 am
  • I am seeing a bunch of big names that are in Ann Arbor this weekend. Belicheat, Tomlin, Caldwell, John Harbaugh, etc. According to the press, they say that representative from all 32 NFL teams are there. Does anyone know who is representing from the Seahawks? There are a lot of amazing athletes coming from Michigan this year.
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

Re: Michigan Pro Day.
Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:17 am
  • I know he's hurt, but Jake Butt was about as reliable as any college TE I've seen. I hope we take a look at him if he's still around in the third. He would probably be a first rounder if he was healthy.
    Rat
    * NET Cynic *

Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:29 pm
  • Not impressed with Michigan. They were the most senior laden team in the NCAA last year and lost every big game they played. Why?
    Send Lawyers, Guns and Money!
    GO 'HAWKS!!
    WmHBonney
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:20 am
  • WmHBonney wrote:Not impressed with Michigan. They were the most senior laden team in the NCAA last year and lost every big game they played. Why?

I didn't watch match Michigan, but my impressions were that the QB play was pretty weak.
    "People who don't punch their ponies in the face make me sick." - Louis C.K.
    Recon_Hawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:03 am
  • WmHBonney wrote:Not impressed with Michigan. They were the most senior laden team in the NCAA last year and lost every big game they played. Why?
    QB sucked. IMO.
    Anyways, this is not about why Michigan lost a big game-blah, blah.
    They have a ton of talent and wanted to simply know what representative from the Seahawks is there since apparently ALL 32 teams had somebody there evaluating talent.
    Your response is why I very rarely post in this sub forum. I moved from the Northwest in 1984 and have been in Michigan since then, so yeah-I watch a lot of Big Ten games in all sports. I am a huge Wolverine fan. :roll:
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:56 pm
  • QB sucked big time.

Not sure who Seattle sent, but I'm sure they are covering it with a fine tooth comb.

Love Jabrill Peppers, and hope we get him in the first.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy

http://ivotuk.com/
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:02 am
  • ivotuk wrote:QB sucked big time.

Not sure who Seattle sent, but I'm sure they are covering it with a fine tooth comb.

Love Jabrill Peppers, and hope we get him in the first.

I would love to get Peppers too, however I feel he goes very early and we didn't suck enough to get an early 1st round and I know Schneider will not trade to move up. If anything he will trade to get more later picks. lol.
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:44 am
  • I'm "warming" to Wormsley. Not a 1st round prospect, but a good player none-the-less. Watched some "film" on him last night, and I think he would be a good, late 3rd round pick. Maybe an Alan Branch type of player, and he can block kicks.

ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:24 am
  • Wormsley played like a beast last year and I would love it if we grabbed him in the 3rd, which is where I think he could end up. Jake Butt is another I would like to get. I think he will make a splash immediately in the NFL.
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:34 am
  • Butt is a serious talent, the injury is gonna make him a steal for somebody.
    flmmkrz
    NET Veteran

Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:06 pm
  • flmmkrz wrote:Butt is a serious talent, the injury is gonna make him a steal for somebody.

Yes, us :2thumbs:

ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

It is currently Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:49 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information