Cordrea Tankersley, CB

getnasty

Reaction score
This guy's starting to grow on me, maybe not in the first but if we could nab him in the 2nd or even trade back and get him I'd be happy. So many good corners this year I'm starting to like the idea of double dipping in rounds 1 and 2. Tankersely definitely checks all the boxes for the Hawks and has also meet with them already. Could be a guy to look for early in the draft. Hope the link works

https://youtu.be/-8yjSp8TQt4

Subzero717

Reaction score
I've been a huge fan of his for a while. Then I watch Rosul Douglas and fall in love all over. Then I watch..... This draft is loaded. Those two are my top two for where we are drafting.

penihawk

Reaction score
Yup. There is a long list of Seahawky corners this year that could find their way onto our roster in the first 3 rds.

kobebryant

Reaction score
I really really like Tankersley. I was surprised by the poor vertical, as he seems to get up pretty well to contest balls.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
He and King are a couple of my favorite targets for our first pick. Really like his game

Seafan

Reaction score
From what I have read from various scouting reports there are about 54 draftable CBs in this draft. Impressive year. That's almost 8 per round. Many won't be drafted. Won't be surprised by anything the Hawks do.

Largent80

Reaction score
Yeah, I posted his highlight video in a couple other threads. He is totally "Seahawky".

DJrmb

Reaction score
Love Tankersley. So many awesome corners in this draft. I was really surprised at the 40 time he was able to put up. I knew he was fast but didn't think he was That fast, 4.40 flat is flying!