Casserly Mock 3.0

Seafan

Reaction score
If Riddick or Jarad Davis is still there at #26 the Hawks will likely select them. It's amazing that all Casserly talks about is the Hawks need to draft OLs and he picks Riddick.

Davidess

Reaction score
Seafan":yq64jvnb said:
If Riddick or Jarad Davis is still there at #26 the Hawks will likely select them. It's amazing that all Casserly talks about is the Hawks need to draft OLs and he picks Riddick.

Arguably are biggest need is OT and the top OTs are off the board. I really don't mind that selection, better than forcing an OL pick.

penihawk

Reaction score
I think it would be an amazing get, too bad he is long gone before we pick.

AustrianHawk

Reaction score
Don't think he'll be there tbh.

I'd say if one of the top 3 OTs falls to the Seahawks, they should pick him, otherwise they should either pick at #26 and get a CB (King?) or trade back and pick somebody for the slot (Baker?).

cheese22

Reaction score
Seafan":cq340rrl said:

The draft gurus like to contradict themselves. Watch how often they say a teams top need is X-position but there's nobody at that position to draft at that point. Then, the next team picks a player from X-position and the gurus say how great of a pick it was. I've seen it in mock's quite a few times which is even dumber.

randomation

Reaction score
AustrianHawk":1ax81qw5 said:
Don't think he'll be there tbh.

I'd say if one of the top 3 OTs falls to the Seahawks, they should pick him, otherwise they should either pick at #26 and get a CB (King?) or trade back and pick somebody for the slot (Baker?).

There are only two OTs worthy of a first round pick unless you are talking about converting Lamp. If they aren't there we should get Obi and get a Sidney Jones in the second and if we could somehow get Jake Butt in the third that would be amazing.