Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Casserly Mock 3.0

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Casserly Mock 3.0
Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: Casserly Mock 3.0
Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:59 pm
  • I'd like to have him, but he won't last that long.
    City Of Reign
    NET Starter

Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:18 pm
  • If he's there, we're considering him. He's kind of special.
    Attyla the Hawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:13 pm
  • If Riddick or Jarad Davis is still there at #26 the Hawks will likely select them. It's amazing that all Casserly talks about is the Hawks need to draft OLs and he picks Riddick.
    Thomas Paine: To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead
    Seafan
    NET Veteran

Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:47 am
  • Seafan wrote:If Riddick or Jarad Davis is still there at #26 the Hawks will likely select them. It's amazing that all Casserly talks about is the Hawks need to draft OLs and he picks Riddick.

Arguably are biggest need is OT and the top OTs are off the board. I really don't mind that selection, better than forcing an OL pick.
    "It takes a big man to sit when he pees. its takes an even bigger man to tell someone he does"
    Davidess
    NET Rookie

Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:47 am
  • I think it would be an amazing get, too bad he is long gone before we pick.
    penihawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:25 am
  • Don't think he'll be there tbh.

I'd say if one of the top 3 OTs falls to the Seahawks, they should pick him, otherwise they should either pick at #26 and get a CB (King?) or trade back and pick somebody for the slot (Baker?).
    2017 Adopt-A-Rookie: Tedric Thompson
    AustrianHawk
    NET Bench Warmer

Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:27 pm
  • Seafan wrote:If Riddick or Jarad Davis is still there at #26 the Hawks will likely select them. It's amazing that all Casserly talks about is the Hawks need to draft OLs and he picks Riddick.

The draft gurus like to contradict themselves. Watch how often they say a teams top need is X-position but there's nobody at that position to draft at that point. Then, the next team picks a player from X-position and the gurus say how great of a pick it was. I've seen it in mock's quite a few times which is even dumber.
    Seahawks-Blazers-Mariners-Ducks
    cheese22
    NET Rookie

Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:42 pm
  • Mmm K!

:snack:

We'll see.
    Until we develop a pass rush that will cause opposing teams to be forced to scheme to defend it we will never be able to consistently take the final step. The interior rush needs improvement. The OLine clearly still needs work.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions at last after 38 seasons. Awesome!!!
    jammerhawk
    NET Veteran

Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:13 pm
  • AustrianHawk wrote:Don't think he'll be there tbh.

I'd say if one of the top 3 OTs falls to the Seahawks, they should pick him, otherwise they should either pick at #26 and get a CB (King?) or trade back and pick somebody for the slot (Baker?).

There are only two OTs worthy of a first round pick unless you are talking about converting Lamp. If they aren't there we should get Obi and get a Sidney Jones in the second and if we could somehow get Jake Butt in the third that would be amazing.
    randomation
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:52 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information