Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Next Kam Chancellor -> Josh Harvey-Clemons

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13

• The importance of wingspan in our defense is not to be overlooked.

http://seahawksdraftblog.com/

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Wenhawk
    NET Veteran

• Ran a 4.65 at his pro day.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news ... -name/amp/

He seems like the type that is only getting better.

I have seen projections of him going 5th-7th.

In a draft deep with Safety talent I think he might be a sleeper that goes much much higher on draft day.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Wenhawk
    NET Veteran

• Not sure Seattle is the best place for a pot head. Potential drama we don't need to subject ourselves to imo.
    penihawk
    NET Veteran

• penihawk wrote:Not sure Seattle is the best place for a pot head. Potential drama we don't need to subject ourselves to imo.

Marijuana is readily available anywhere you play. It is a rules violation in the NFL so the fact it's legal to purchase in Washington makes zero difference. I live in rural North Dakota and if you gave me 10 minutes I could buy an ounce of weed.

I really like the idea of drafting this kid. Mid round picks are gambles no matter who you take, so why not take a kid with enormous ability who plays with some nastiness? I'd love to see us get melifonwu and JHC in this draft.
    endzorn
    NET Veteran

• his film is garbage. Such trash to where he is probably an 6-udfa pick
    "I don't know much, but I imagine that stomping my way through a field of seven-year-olds is the closest I'll ever feel to being Marshawn Lynch. Despite being limited to ten rushes, Lynch mowed through defenders like Zach Efron running into a bachelorette party in Vegas." -@JacsonBevens
    titan3131
    NET Veteran

• I wouldn't say his total game is garbage but his cover skills are something to be desired. There are things to like as a player but I've seen too much of the guys that like smokin dope more than playin football for millions of dollars. If that ain't motivation enough then I will pass.
    penihawk
    NET Veteran

• I have no qualms about taking him as a project in the 6-7th or udfa but anything higher would be straight madness imo. Still better players available in those ranges.

Again this is a depth position were drafting here, not a starter position.
    "I don't know much, but I imagine that stomping my way through a field of seven-year-olds is the closest I'll ever feel to being Marshawn Lynch. Despite being limited to ten rushes, Lynch mowed through defenders like Zach Efron running into a bachelorette party in Vegas." -@JacsonBevens
    titan3131
    NET Veteran

• I think you have to be careful with comparing people to Kam. Athletically, Kam reminds me of Terrell Owens. Both had athletic profiles that were pretty similar, but both are also workout addicts that have drastically improved as pros and that work ethic translates over to how they approach the game as well.

There's a whole lot about it that's purely mental.
    vin.couve12
    NET Veteran

• vin.couve12 wrote:I think you have to be careful with comparing people to Kam. Athletically, Kam reminds me of Terrell Owens. Both had athletic profiles that were pretty similar, but both are also workout addicts that have drastically improved as pros and that work ethic translates over to how they approach the game as well.

There's a whole lot about it that's purely mental.

There will never be another Kam, but we can always hope and dream for a similar "Field Monster"
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy

http://ivotuk.com/
    ivotuk
    * NET Moderator *

• I have seen the JHC to Kam comparison made a few times but it just seems to come down to build and size but in terms of football instincts and athletic ability, this isn't even close. There are going to be some very good ss coming out of this draft that you don't need to bother with this stiff. Let some other team hope they're landing the next Kam while we get a gamer.
    flmmkrz
    NET Veteran

• If I remember correctly the knock on Kam, liability in coverage, took bad angles, slow for a Safety, have a hard time finding a position, a true tweener.

Pete has a roll for the skill set of players particularly on defense. Instinct, if a player has it is worth a lot, technique and coaching can take care of some bad tendencies, speed and heart I think will get a nod from Pete if a player has it.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

• One of Kam's biggest assets is his work ethic and his intelligence. You will be able to find guys that physically are comparable to Kam in some drafts but a guy that has those intangibles at as high a level as Kam is where the difference is and what will be hard to duplicate I think.
    DJrmb
    NET Veteran

• Kam is an extremely lean 225 now. To put that work ethic into context, watch him close on Freeman here.

Still hate that play and we should have moved Kam to FS. Terrell could never judge the ball in the air so it means jack monkey squat that he's faster than ET.
    vin.couve12
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:09 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information