Height: 6-1. Weight: 199. Arm: 32.25.
40 Time: 4.40.
Projected Round (2017): 2-3.

3. 3rd round - Josh Harvey-Clemons, S, Louisville
Height: 6-4. Weight: 217. Arm: 35.63.
Projected 40 Time: 4.65.
Projected Round (2017): 4-6.

4. 3rd round - Tyus Bowser, OLB, Houston
Height: 6-2. Weight: 244. Arm: 33. Hand: 10.13.
40 Time: 4.65.
Projected Round (2017): 4-6

5. 3rd round - Chidobe Awuzie, CB, Colorado
Height: 6-0. Weight: 205. Arm: 30.63.
40 Time: 4.43.

Very heavy defense but this team needs an injection of young defensive talent.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
Wenhawk":351wmjf6 said:
1. *Trade back into 2nd round for an extra 4th
Malik McDowell, DT,
Michigan State
Height: 6-6. Weight: 295. Arm: 34.75.
40 Time: 4.85.
Projected Round (2017): 1-2.

2. 2nd round - Cordrea Tankersley, CB, Clemson
Height: 6-1. Weight: 199. Arm: 32.25.
40 Time: 4.40.
Projected Round (2017): 2-3.

3. 3rd round - Josh Harvey-Clemons, S, Louisville

4. 3rd round - Tyus Bowser, OLB, Houston
Height: 6-2. Weight: 244. Arm: 33. Hand: 10.13.
40 Time: 4.65.
Projected Round (2017): 4-6

5. 3rd round - Chidobe Awuzie, CB, Colorado
Height: 6-0. Weight: 205. Arm: 30.63.
40 Time: 4.43.

Very heavy defense but this team needs an injection of young defensive talent.
I have no problem with this at all.
If your trade option comes off, what would you be targeting with that extra second-round pick if McDowell was gone. Maybe you have someone higher on your CB board than Tankersley, so those two picks could be impacted by the trade.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

titan3131

Reaction score
I like the first 2 picks but your 3rd round picks are astronomically unrealistic. Tyus bowser wont make it out of the 2nd round and possibly out of the 1st. JHC is a specimen with Garbage tape, if we drafted him in the 3rd i would literally cry. He is available in the 6th with the bad tape and red flags. Chidobe is another 2nd round pick.

just one of many opinions on JHC "Josh Harvey-Clemons, S, Louisville
Read more at http://walterfootball.com/draft2017S.ph ... T4dDFVT.99"

penihawk

Reaction score
I hate McDowell and JHC as I've already noted. The others I like,just don't think Bowser and Awuzie are available at those spots. If we are goin all defense I prefer one of these.

1)Adoree Jackson, CB, USC
2)Josh Jones, S, NC ST
3)Jaleel Johnson, DT/3TECH, Iowa
3)Ahkello Witherspoon, CB, Colorado
3)Vince Biegel, OLB, Wisconsin

1)Kevin King, CB, UW
2)Caleb Brantley, DT/3TECH, Florida
3)Ryan Anderson, OLB, Alabama
3)Cam Sutton, CB, TENN
3)Daeshon Hall, DE, Texas A&M

Feel free to critique my lists. I doubt all these guys make it to our spots but they are a few guys I would like in this draft. :irishdrinkers:

OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
titan3131":27nenpi3 said:
I like the first 2 picks but your 3rd round picks are astronomically unrealistic. Tyus bowser wont make it out of the 2nd round and possibly out of the 1st. JHC is a specimen with Garbage tape, if we drafted him in the 3rd i would literally cry. He is available in the 6th with the bad tape and red flags. Chidobe is another 2nd round pick.

just one of many opinions on JHC "Josh Harvey-Clemons, S, Louisville
Read more at http://walterfootball.com/draft2017S.ph ... T4dDFVT.99"

Awuzie in the 2nd? Lots of CB's ranked ahead of him

Latimore
Humphrey
Conley
King
Jackson
White
Tabor
Wilson
Witherspoon
Moreau
Tankersly
Jones
Lewis
Griffin

There is going to be a few starting caliber CB's around in the 3rd. If Sidney Jones falls to the 3rd and we have already picked up a healthy CB i'd love to pick him up.

OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
penihawk":13th4bru said:
I hate McDowell and JHC as I've already noted. The others I like,just don't think Bowser and Awuzie are available at those spots. If we are goin all defense I prefer one of these.

2)Josh Jones, S, NC ST

1)Kevin King, CB, UW
3)Cam Sutton, CB, TENN

Feel free to critique my lists. I doubt all these guys make it to our spots but they are a few guys I would like in this draft. :irishdrinkers:

I'm curious about your hate for Mcdowell? I think this defense will not dominate at 2013 levels without a penetrating DT. i've been askign for one since we missed Fletcher Cox and picked Bruce Irvin. Pressure up the middle will make make an above average secondary look good, make a good secondary look great, and make a great secondary elite. Which DT do you think would provide us the best pass rush? I'm high on Montravius Adams from Auburn.

penihawk

Reaction score
Wenhawk":2nm8e5qi said:
penihawk":2nm8e5qi said:

2)Josh Jones, S, NC ST

1)Kevin King, CB, UW
3)Cam Sutton, CB, TENN

I'm curious about your hate for Mcdowell? I think this defense will not dominate at 2013 levels without a penetrating DT. i've been askign for one since we missed Fletcher Cox and picked Bruce Irvin. Pressure up the middle will make make an above average secondary look good, make a good secondary look great, and make a great secondary elite. Which DT do you think would provide us the best pass rush? I'm high on Montravius Adams from Auburn.

McDowell is an underachiever that there are big questions about his "want to". I run from guys that "look like Tarzan play like Jane". Having said that I totally agree we need inside push on pass downs and its been missing since McDonald left. I really like Jaleel Johnson's straight arm bull rush when he's 1 on 1 and his hand use overall. He's not perfect but I think he could turn into a pretty good 3 down 3 tech over time. Eddie Vanderdoes-UCLA also intrigues me if the medical checks out & don't forget we still don't know what we got in Quinton Jefferson. Adams looks ok but Auburn played him at the 1 quite a bit and his hand skills don't stand out to me. Seems like a rotational guy on 1st & 2nd downs to me. Can ya get us Soloman Thomas at 26? :mrgreen:

titan3131

Reaction score
penihawk":2etxy4xj said:
Wenhawk":2etxy4xj said:
penihawk":2etxy4xj said:

2)Josh Jones, S, NC ST

1)Kevin King, CB, UW
3)Cam Sutton, CB, TENN

McDowell is an underachiever that there are big questions about his "want to". I run from guys that "look like Tarzan play like Jane". Having said that I totally agree we need inside push on pass downs and its been missing since McDonald left. I really like Jaleel Johnson's straight arm bull rush when he's 1 on 1 and his hand use overall. He's not perfect but I think he could turn into a pretty good 3 down 3 tech over time. Eddie Vanderdoes-UCLA also intrigues me if the medical checks out & don't forget we still don't know what we got in Quinton Jefferson. Adams looks ok but Auburn played him at the 1 quite a bit and his hand skills don't stand out to me. Seems like a rotational guy on 1st & 2nd downs to me. Can ya get us Soloman Thomas at 26? :mrgreen:

Im super high on eddie Vanderdoes, seems like the defensive Odhiambo of this year to me. I really like what he brings and I think he might be the Dt we take earlier then the NT we take later

bighawk

Reaction score
1. Obi melifonwu 2. Daeshon Hall 3. Carlos watkins 3. Carroll phillips 3. Isaac asiata

Marlin Man

Reaction score
I just hope like hell they don't take someone with 2nd or 3rd pick that EVERYONE knows they cudda got in the 5th or 6th- seems they pull one of those every year? IF they gotta take a "reach" after the first round, Would like to see them take a chance on Sidney Jones.

OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I am very happy with McDowell. Was my top choice for the longest time. I think i was getting swayed by the media recently but interior rush has been one of my top priorities.

Latest posts