Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

CB-Gareon Conley, accused of rape.

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
CB-Gareon Conley, accused of rape.
Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:51 am
  • CB-Gareon Conley is the latest headline maker in this draft class. Even if the "allegations" are incorrect, coming this close to the draft will hurt his stock. I don't think the Seahawks would have interest in him anyway, but this may impact the draft positioning of all of the top CB's.

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articles/ ... 64349.html?

:smilingalien:
    <--><--><--><--><--><--><--><--><--> GO SEAHAWKS <--><--><--><--><--><--><--><--><-->
    CamanoIslandJQ
    NET Veteran

Re: CB-Gareon Conley, accused of rape.
Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:28 am
  • I know no is no but can women have some common sense about their surroundings. Does your spidey sense not tingle that sex might be on the table if you accept an invite to watch another couple have sex in the middle of the night with a stranger you met in an elevator, just seems like a common sense safety issue. These incidents always make me think these guys are such easy targets, I would be using my cell phone to tape consent before I touched anybody if I were them, do the tape or move on. No excuse if this was rape but we'll have to see how this plays out. I like his game a lot, was hoping he'd fall to us somehow but this is going to screw up the mix again. Jones, Conley, Peppers, Brantley, Foster, this years been screwy
    flmmkrz
    NET Veteran

Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:22 pm
  • CamanoIslandJQ wrote: I don't think the Seahawks would have interest in him anyway, but this may impact the draft positioning of all of the top CB's.

Why not? He's a stud on the field.
    King Dog
    NET Veteran

Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:51 pm
  • Awesome, maybe he'll be available at #26 now. The more Buckeyes on this team, the better.
    Rat
    * NET Cynic *

Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:56 pm
  • Another classic case of poor judgement. Stay home and its a non issue. In this world of guilty until proven innocent, the kid may go undrafted. Too bad, he has the skills to be great. :(
    penihawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:14 pm
  • King Dog wrote:
    CamanoIslandJQ wrote: I don't think the Seahawks would have interest in him anyway, but this may impact the draft positioning of all of the top CB's.

Why not? He's a stud on the field.

""There are a lot of reasons to like Gareon Conley — size, length, athleticism, fantastic positional awareness. There is one minor quibble though — he didn’t use his hands enough at Ohio State. He can’t get away with conceding so many free releases at the next level and he has to learn how to jam and re-route."" Rob @ seahawksdraftblog.com
    <--><--><--><--><--><--><--><--><--> GO SEAHAWKS <--><--><--><--><--><--><--><--><-->
    CamanoIslandJQ
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:11 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information