CB-Gareon Conley, accused of rape.

flmmkrz

Reaction score
I know no is no but can women have some common sense about their surroundings. Does your spidey sense not tingle that sex might be on the table if you accept an invite to watch another couple have sex in the middle of the night with a stranger you met in an elevator, just seems like a common sense safety issue. These incidents always make me think these guys are such easy targets, I would be using my cell phone to tape consent before I touched anybody if I were them, do the tape or move on. No excuse if this was rape but we'll have to see how this plays out. I like his game a lot, was hoping he'd fall to us somehow but this is going to screw up the mix again. Jones, Conley, Peppers, Brantley, Foster, this years been screwy

Rat

Reaction score
Awesome, maybe he'll be available at #26 now. The more Buckeyes on this team, the better.

penihawk

Reaction score
Another classic case of poor judgement. Stay home and its a non issue. In this world of guilty until proven innocent, the kid may go undrafted. Too bad, he has the skills to be great. :(

OP
OP
CamanoIslandJQ

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
King Dog":1fyi3dpw said:
CamanoIslandJQ":1fyi3dpw said:
I don't think the Seahawks would have interest in him anyway, but this may impact the draft positioning of all of the top CB's.

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articles/ ... 64349.html?

:smilingalien:

Why not? He's a stud on the field.
""There are a lot of reasons to like Gareon Conley — size, length, athleticism, fantastic positional awareness. There is one minor quibble though — he didn’t use his hands enough at Ohio State. He can’t get away with conceding so many free releases at the next level and he has to learn how to jam and re-route."" Rob @ seahawksdraftblog.com
:smilingalien: