Is Kevin King the next Sherman, Trufant, or Peters?

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Kevin King was projected by many to be a 1st round pick. Comparisons to Sherman and his freaky athletic combine results launched his stock. Does the tape back up the numbers and thoughts he could really be the next Sherman?

Is Seattle the perfect fit? Why do I feel underwhelmed yet excited about the possibilities...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv-jY8jX1n0
[youtube]https://youtu.be/Gv-jY8jX1n0[/youtube]
[youtube]watch?v=Gv-jY8jX1n0[/youtube]

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
I don't think King compares favorably to Peters on the collegiate field. Peters was a hands down future 1st round pick early on. It was easy to see.

King has grown steadily throughout the process. And amongst all of the players listed here, is clearly the best athlete overall. He has way more tools available to become truly great. In terms of athletic potential, King stands firmly alone amongst all the aforementioned players.

If Seattle were to pair King with Sherman, and put him in the competitive environment of the LOB, with this quality of teaching/coaching -- I think King has the realistic potential to be the best CB in the NFL for many years.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Attyla the Hawk":2sq1vohu said:
I don't think King compares favorably to Peters on the collegiate field. Peters was a hands down future 1st round pick early on. It was easy to see.

King has grown steadily throughout the process. And amongst all of the players listed here, is clearly the best athlete overall. He has way more tools available to become truly great. In terms of athletic potential, King stands firmly alone amongst all the aforementioned players.

If Seattle were to pair King with Sherman, and put him in the competitive environment of the LOB, with this quality of teaching/coaching -- I think King has the realistic potential to be the best CB in the NFL for many years.

I wish we would have taken him vs trading down the 2nd time. :(

GB giving him a hard look @ 33.