3 teams putting 3 DB's into the NFL

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Which group of DB's is going to be the best Pro's and which player do you think has the best career.

Washington
CB Kevin King - GB
S Budda Baker - AZ
CB Sidney Jones - PHI

Michigan
S Jabrill Peppers - CLE
S Delano Hill - SEA
CB Jourdan Lewis - DAL

Colorado
CB Chidobe Awuzie - DAL
CB Akhello Witherspoon - SF
S Tedric Thompson - SEA

AustrianHawk

Reaction score
Washington, and probably Budda Baker. Has a extremely high ceiling in my opinion, even though Sidney Jones' is huge as well.

chris98251

Reaction score
Wenhawk":w4eg9839 said:
Which group of DB's is going to be the best Pro's and which player do you think has the best career.

Washington
CB Kevin King - GB
S Budda Baker - AZ
CB Sidney Jones - PHI

Michigan
S Jabrill Peppers - CLE
S Delano Hill - SEA
CB Jourdan Lewis - DAL

Colorado
CB Chidobe Awuzie - DAL
CB Akhello Witherspoon - SF
S Tedric Thompson - SEA

This is a tough question because it depends on scheme and how their talents are used, this will sound Homerish but Hill and Thompson have the best chance to shine as long as Pete is Coach. Witherspoon as well in S.F. Baker in AZ if given the freedom to play his game can shine as well. Dallas, Philly, Cleveland and GB, all have had issues with secondary's over the years, not sure if that's players and or schemes, the players have high talent levels but will they be allowed to show it or asked to just fill space.

OP
OP
QuahHawk

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Was all the visits and rumors just the smoke screen to get the guys we really wanted. Seems we we linked to both the Colorado CB's as well as Jourdan Lewis. Similar to the Vance McDonald < Luke Willson draft....it will interesting to see Witherpoon and Thompson on opposite teams for the next few years.

I think Michigan had the best Defense in college football last year and that between the 3 guys they put out that there will be two Pro Bowlers. Just not sure its Hill. I'll have to see him on the filed to be sold.

I think Budda is a good fit in AZ and most likely of this whole group to be a perennial Pro Bowler, I think losing Campbell will expose some weaknesses in their back 5 as they will struggle to get the push up front they have been accustom to.

This post reminds me a one we discussed after the Deep WR draft a few years back when 5 teams took 2+ receivers in the first 5 rounds

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=93207&p=1348583&hilit=robinson#p1348583/