I absolutely Love Chris Petersen

ivotuk

Reaction score
Listening to this guy, he sounds legit, and sincere. He's piqued my interest in the Huskies, which was non-exsistent before last year.

UW football coach Chris Petersen on Jake Browning, Huskies defense

Washington football coach Chris Petersen joins "Brock and Salk" to talk about Jake Browning's shoulder, learning defense from the Patriots and more.

http://sports.mynorthwest.com/category/ ... k+and+Salk

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
He was great at Boise State and very sincere in his convictions on football and other aspects of life. Put in the work and you win championships. His teams will do that.

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
PC's replacement when the time comes in a few years? The Seahawks could do a lot worse. Peterson would be a very good replacement, cause he's been a big winner as a coach everywhere he's been. His personality would also complement the "player friendly" PC methods and the current players. The next Seahawks coach being local is a +.

Maulbert

Reaction score
CamanoIslandJQ":1q44fslo said:
PC's replacement when the time comes in a few years? The Seahawks could do a lot worse. Peterson would be a very good replacement, cause he's been a big winner as a coach everywhere he's been. His personality would also complement the "player friendly" PC methods and the current players. The next Seahawks coach being local is a +.

I don't see Peterson leaving UW of his own volition. He only left Boise State because his father went to UW. He's never struck me as a Dennis Erickson type, a job jumper with no loyalty, a guy who is always looking for a better situation. I think he's quite content at UW. I also think Peterson prefers the college game.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I want Harbaugh as the next Seahawks coach. He'll be a few years older, wiser, and bored of the Michigan job.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Maulbert":1fgczcc8 said:
CamanoIslandJQ":1fgczcc8 said:

I don't see Peterson leaving UW of his own volition. He only left Boise State because his father went to UW. He's never struck me as a Dennis Erickson type, a job jumper with no loyalty, a guy who is always looking for a better situation. I think he's quite content at UW. I also think Peterson prefers the college game.

Also I just remembered, didn't he turn down the USC job while still at Boise? Turning down USC at Washington wouldn't be that surprising. Washington is at least a historical power. Turning down USC at Boise State is stunning.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
He interviewed for the USC job, but was never offered the position.

Who knows, maybe he knew Sark left UW and interviewed there too. So he figured he'd just try for UW instead.

He was probably better off here anyway.

And I agree he probably wouldn't even apply for the Hawks. He was extended last year through 2023. And I wouldn't be shocked if PC didn't sign another extension either next year, or his final year in 2019. Kind of early to think about that now anyway. :|

Ambrose83

Reaction score
Maulbert":18xd15ul said:
CamanoIslandJQ":18xd15ul said:

Lol stick to video games.. he left for the $$$

IndyHawk

Reaction score
The next Hawks coach?That would be so interesting.I doubt he puts up with same level of stuff that PC does.

Latest posts