Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

I absolutely Love Chris Petersen

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
I absolutely Love Chris Petersen
Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:42 pm
  • Listening to this guy, he sounds legit, and sincere. He's piqued my interest in the Huskies, which was non-exsistent before last year.

UW football coach Chris Petersen on Jake Browning, Huskies defense

Washington football coach Chris Petersen joins "Brock and Salk" to talk about Jake Browning's shoulder, learning defense from the Patriots and more.

http://sports.mynorthwest.com/category/ ... k+and+Salk
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy

http://ivotuk.com/
    ivotuk
    * NET Moderator *

Re: I absolutely Love Chris Petersen
Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:41 am
  • He was great at Boise State and very sincere in his convictions on football and other aspects of life. Put in the work and you win championships. His teams will do that.
    R.I.P. Queen.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:07 am
  • PC's replacement when the time comes in a few years? The Seahawks could do a lot worse. Peterson would be a very good replacement, cause he's been a big winner as a coach everywhere he's been. His personality would also complement the "player friendly" PC methods and the current players. The next Seahawks coach being local is a +.
    <--><--><--><--><--><--><--><--><--> GO SEAHAWKS <--><--><--><--><--><--><--><--><-->
    CamanoIslandJQ
    NET Veteran

Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:04 am
  • CamanoIslandJQ wrote:PC's replacement when the time comes in a few years? The Seahawks could do a lot worse. Peterson would be a very good replacement, cause he's been a big winner as a coach everywhere he's been. His personality would also complement the "player friendly" PC methods and the current players. The next Seahawks coach being local is a +.

I don't see Peterson leaving UW of his own volition. He only left Boise State because his father went to UW. He's never struck me as a Dennis Erickson type, a job jumper with no loyalty, a guy who is always looking for a better situation. I think he's quite content at UW. I also think Peterson prefers the college game.
    "Soon, the super karate monkey death car would park in my space. But Jimmy has fancy plans, and pants to match."

- Excerpt from Jimmy James: Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:09 pm
  • I want Harbaugh as the next Seahawks coach. He'll be a few years older, wiser, and bored of the Michigan job.
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran

Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:40 pm
  • Maulbert wrote:
    CamanoIslandJQ wrote:PC's replacement when the time comes in a few years? The Seahawks could do a lot worse. Peterson would be a very good replacement, cause he's been a big winner as a coach everywhere he's been. His personality would also complement the "player friendly" PC methods and the current players. The next Seahawks coach being local is a +.

I don't see Peterson leaving UW of his own volition. He only left Boise State because his father went to UW. He's never struck me as a Dennis Erickson type, a job jumper with no loyalty, a guy who is always looking for a better situation. I think he's quite content at UW. I also think Peterson prefers the college game.

Also I just remembered, didn't he turn down the USC job while still at Boise? Turning down USC at Washington wouldn't be that surprising. Washington is at least a historical power. Turning down USC at Boise State is stunning.
    "Soon, the super karate monkey death car would park in my space. But Jimmy has fancy plans, and pants to match."

- Excerpt from Jimmy James: Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:44 pm
  • He interviewed for the USC job, but was never offered the position.

Who knows, maybe he knew Sark left UW and interviewed there too. So he figured he'd just try for UW instead.

He was probably better off here anyway.

And I agree he probably wouldn't even apply for the Hawks. He was extended last year through 2023. And I wouldn't be shocked if PC didn't sign another extension either next year, or his final year in 2019. Kind of early to think about that now anyway. :|
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:37 am
  • Maulbert wrote:
    CamanoIslandJQ wrote:PC's replacement when the time comes in a few years? The Seahawks could do a lot worse. Peterson would be a very good replacement, cause he's been a big winner as a coach everywhere he's been. His personality would also complement the "player friendly" PC methods and the current players. The next Seahawks coach being local is a +.

Lol stick to video games.. he left for the $$$
    Ambrose83
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:43 pm
  • The next Hawks coach?That would be so interesting.I doubt he puts up with same level of stuff that PC does.
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:05 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information