Roll Tide

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Should be a great game. Two really good young sophomore QB's. I'm loving these big time games on opening weekend. Bama probably wins but I think it will be close.

hburn21

Reaction score
images

sdog1981

Reaction score
Alabama needs to be very worried about their QB Jalen Hurts To Throw. Later in the season when they play a team with a QB not starting his first game they are going to find themselves in some trouble.

OP
OP
H

HawkGA

Reaction score
sdog1981":1tq73phv said:
Alabama needs to be very worried about their QB Jalen Hurts To Throw. Later in the season when they play a team with a QB not starting his first game they are going to find themselves in some trouble.

While I agree with you about Bama's offense in general, the FSU QB was not making his first start.

sdog1981

Reaction score
HawkGA":29pi6mbu said:
sdog1981":29pi6mbu said:

While I agree with you about Bama's offense in general, the FSU QB was not making his first start.

Look at that. I should have googled before I posted. LSU and Auburn will be really the only teams that could give them real trouble before the SEC championship game.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
'Bama is truly in a class of their own. Saban is a college coaching god. There are very few teams/programs in the country that can sustain this success year after year after year. There are even fewer that can put as many players in the NFL and still maintain success. I am not an Alabama fan. I don't dislike them either. I just call it like I see it.

Milehighhawk

Reaction score
WmHBonney":360rl4si said:
'Bama is truly in a class of their own. Saban is a college coaching god. There are very few teams/programs in the country that can sustain this success year after year after year. There are even fewer that can put as many players in the NFL and still maintain success. I am not an Alabama fan. I don't dislike them either. I just call it like I see it.

Alabama is simply the best example of why the NFL needs a salary cap. You wonder why they can keep winning when so many of their players depart for the NFL? The answer is easy, they just keep adding more top 10% players. It is actually very easy once they had the pipeline established.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Alabama lost 2 linebackers in that game for the season and 2 others are injured.
They will only go where the defense takes them,injuries can affect them too.
A cupcake game with Frenso State won't hurt them this week.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
IndyHawk":k5mcvjmr said:
Alabama lost 2 linebackers in that game for the season and 2 others are injured.
They will only go where the defense takes them,injuries can affect them too.
A cupcake game with Frenso State won't hurt them this week.

Yep. The injury bug can change a team's fortunes in a second. This will be a test.