Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Ducks spank my T-Birds

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Ducks spank my T-Birds
Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:32 am
  • I'm just stoked that my Southern Utah T-Birds got to play a team like Oregon! LOL
    RockinHawks
    NET Veteran

Re: Ducks spank my T-Birds
Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:52 am
  • This is an excellent post and I'd just like to thank you for your sterling attitude. You offer up a lesson that all husky and coug fans would do well to learn. At the end of the day it shouldn't matter how badly you lose, you should just be honored to be on the same field as the 2017-18 pac12 champions.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:42 am
  • JSeahawks wrote:This is an excellent post and I'd just like to thank you for your sterling attitude. You offer up a lesson that all husky and coug fans would do well to learn. At the end of the day it shouldn't matter how badly you lose, you should just be honored to be on the same field as the 2017-18 pac12 champions.

1079 days since the Ducks last beat the Cougars. Get back in your cellar, you Dirty Duck. :P
    "Soon, the super karate monkey death car would park in my space. But Jimmy has fancy plans, and pants to match."

- Excerpt from Jimmy James: Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:16 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:This is an excellent post and I'd just like to thank you for your sterling attitude. You offer up a lesson that all husky and coug fans would do well to learn. At the end of the day it shouldn't matter how badly you lose, you should just be honored to be on the same field as the 2017-18 pac12 champions.

:pukeface:
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:20 pm
  • Maulbert wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:This is an excellent post and I'd just like to thank you for your sterling attitude. You offer up a lesson that all husky and coug fans would do well to learn. At the end of the day it shouldn't matter how badly you lose, you should just be honored to be on the same field as the 2017-18 pac12 champions.

1079 days since the Ducks last beat the Cougars. Get back in your cellar, you Dirty Duck. :P

Talk to me when your QB completes a pass more then 3 yards beyond the line of scrimmage.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:21 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:
    Maulbert wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:This is an excellent post and I'd just like to thank you for your sterling attitude. You offer up a lesson that all husky and coug fans would do well to learn. At the end of the day it shouldn't matter how badly you lose, you should just be honored to be on the same field as the 2017-18 pac12 champions.

Talk to me when your QB completes a pass more then 3 yards beyond the line of scrimmage.

See it's not about winning anymore with Jseahawks he has to find holes in how teams kicked his Ducks ass, so J is really saying that they could not cover the short passing game worth a shit.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:27 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:
    Maulbert wrote:

"Soon, the super karate monkey death car would park in my space. But Jimmy has fancy plans, and pants to match."

Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:33 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:
    Maulbert wrote:

See it's not about winning anymore with Jseahawks he has to find holes in how teams kicked his Ducks ass, so J is really saying that they could not cover the short passing game worth a shit.

:My comment had nothing to do with a Ducks game. Talking about WSU"s game last night.

But man i'm happy college football is back!! Bring some life back into this forum.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:56 am
  • Maulbert wrote:

I heart this post! :2thumbs:
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:16 pm
  • The Cougs are such a long suffering program that their ability to trashtalk the Ducks tells you things aren't all right in Eugene.
    "We have an opportunity to win multiple Super Bowls."
    -Russell Wilson
    Threedee
    NET Veteran

Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:37 pm
  • Threedee wrote:The Cougs are such a long suffering program that their ability to trashtalk the Ducks tells you things aren't all right in Eugene.

I enjoy Maul's posts almost as much as UW beating the zeros by 49 points at their house last year. 8)
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:59 pm
  • Oregon spanking Nebraska.
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran

Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:32 pm
  • fenderbender123 wrote:Oregon spanking Nebraska.

Might be the best offense in the country. Defense is still a work in progress, but much improved.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:39 pm
  • Who let Holmgren call the plays in the second half?
    CPHawk
    NET Veteran

Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:06 pm
  • I'll root for the Huskies in hell before I ever root for the Ducks.

Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:15 am
  • Okay? I'd never expect you to root for UO, and if you're a coug id laugh at you if you rooted for UW. Rivals don't generally root for one another when they aren't playing.

I might root for UW vs Baylor that's it. Because Baylor and their fans are POS, who deserve the death penalty. If you don't believe me, wonder over to any one of their message board, they honestly want Briles back and think he did no wrong.
    CPHawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:40 am
  • CPHawk wrote:Okay? I'd never expect you to root for UO, and if you're a coug id laugh at you if you rooted for UW. Rivals don't generally root for one another when they aren't playing.

I might root for UW vs Baylor that's it. Because Baylor and their fans are POS, who deserve the death penalty. If you don't believe me, wonder over to any one of their message board, they honestly want Briles back and think he did no wrong.

Oregon fans are what Husky fans were 20 years ago without the legitimacy of a championship.

Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:55 am
  • Maulbert wrote:
    CPHawk wrote:Okay? I'd never expect you to root for UO, and if you're a coug id laugh at you if you rooted for UW. Rivals don't generally root for one another when they aren't playing.

Oregon fans are what Husky fans were 20 years ago without the legitimacy of a championship.

What legit title? Miami would have slapped UW around.
    CPHawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:22 pm
  • CPHawk wrote:
    Maulbert wrote:
    CPHawk wrote:Okay? I'd never expect you to root for UO, and if you're a coug id laugh at you if you rooted for UW. Rivals don't generally root for one another when they aren't playing.

The way Ohio State DID slap Oregon around? BTW, the Huskies ended the Canes 58 game home winning streak 3 years later rather decisively.

Maulbert
    NET Veteran

Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:39 pm
  • Maulbert wrote:
    CPHawk wrote:
    Maulbert wrote:

The way Ohio State DID slap Oregon around? BTW, the Huskies ended the Canes 58 game home winning streak 3 years later rather decisively.

3 years later being the main thing . We could have played Auburn in 2012 and beaten them by 35, but it wouldn't have changed 2010.
    CPHawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:37 am
  • I love watching the ducks slide back into another 50 years of irrelevancy.
    "God Bless Russell Wilson"
    Chukarhawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:38 pm
  • CPHawk wrote:Miami would have slapped UW around.

lol no.

And hey, if it was so easy to win a national championship before the BCS because there was no championship game, why didn't Oregon win any?

Seriously, this whole "championships don't count if you earned one before the BCS" argument I've been hearing for years is just hilariously bad.
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:40 pm
  • fenderbender123 wrote:
    CPHawk wrote:Miami would have slapped UW around.

lol no.

And hey, if it was so easy to win a national championship before the BCS because there was no championship game, why didn't Oregon win any?

Seriously, this whole "championships don't count if you earned one before the BCS" argument I've been hearing for years is just hilariously bad.

Yeah, that argument never holds up. Just think of how many titles Miami would have won with a BCS/Playoff type system. They were one game away from winning a title every year from 1986 to 1992 so they would have been equally as dominante as Alabama is today.
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:00 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information