Ducks spank my T-Birds

RockinHawks

Reaction score
I'm just stoked that my Southern Utah T-Birds got to play a team like Oregon! LOL

JSeahawks

Reaction score
This is an excellent post and I'd just like to thank you for your sterling attitude. You offer up a lesson that all husky and coug fans would do well to learn. At the end of the day it shouldn't matter how badly you lose, you should just be honored to be on the same field as the 2017-18 pac12 champions.

Maulbert

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1qpp794m said:
This is an excellent post and I'd just like to thank you for your sterling attitude. You offer up a lesson that all husky and coug fans would do well to learn. At the end of the day it shouldn't matter how badly you lose, you should just be honored to be on the same field as the 2017-18 pac12 champions.

1079 days since the Ducks last beat the Cougars. Get back in your cellar, you Dirty Duck. :p

IndyHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":c4e47bs4 said:
:pukeface:

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Maulbert":22xtoab4 said:
JSeahawks":22xtoab4 said:

1079 days since the Ducks last beat the Cougars. Get back in your cellar, you Dirty Duck. :p

Talk to me when your QB completes a pass more then 3 yards beyond the line of scrimmage.

chris98251

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1zdaozd2 said:
Maulbert":1zdaozd2 said:
JSeahawks":1zdaozd2 said:

Talk to me when your QB completes a pass more then 3 yards beyond the line of scrimmage.

See it's not about winning anymore with Jseahawks he has to find holes in how teams kicked his Ducks ass, so J is really saying that they could not cover the short passing game worth a shit.

Maulbert

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1qtlnb81 said:
Maulbert":1qtlnb81 said:
JSeahawks":1qtlnb81 said:

CRAEbnxUAAEMMCHformatjpg

CtvQZl6VYAACd1Nformatjpg

JSeahawks

Reaction score
chris98251":2uytp6a2 said:
JSeahawks":2uytp6a2 said:
Maulbert":2uytp6a2 said:
JSeahawks":2uytp6a2 said:

See it's not about winning anymore with Jseahawks he has to find holes in how teams kicked his Ducks ass, so J is really saying that they could not cover the short passing game worth a shit.

:My comment had nothing to do with a Ducks game. Talking about WSU"s game last night.

But man i'm happy college football is back!! Bring some life back into this forum.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Maulbert":3otil08m said:
JSeahawks":3otil08m said:

I heart this post! :2thumbs:

Threedee

Reaction score
The Cougs are such a long suffering program that their ability to trashtalk the Ducks tells you things aren't all right in Eugene.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Threedee":1j27ihlo said:
The Cougs are such a long suffering program that their ability to trashtalk the Ducks tells you things aren't all right in Eugene.
I enjoy Maul's posts almost as much as UW beating the zeros by 49 points at their house last year. 8)

CPHawk

Reaction score
Who let Holmgren call the plays in the second half?

CPHawk

Reaction score
Okay? I'd never expect you to root for UO, and if you're a coug id laugh at you if you rooted for UW. Rivals don't generally root for one another when they aren't playing.

I might root for UW vs Baylor that's it. Because Baylor and their fans are POS, who deserve the death penalty. If you don't believe me, wonder over to any one of their message board, they honestly want Briles back and think he did no wrong.

Maulbert

Reaction score
CPHawk":1sr1et3t said:
Okay? I'd never expect you to root for UO, and if you're a coug id laugh at you if you rooted for UW. Rivals don't generally root for one another when they aren't playing.

I might root for UW vs Baylor that's it. Because Baylor and their fans are POS, who deserve the death penalty. If you don't believe me, wonder over to any one of their message board, they honestly want Briles back and think he did no wrong.

Oregon fans are what Husky fans were 20 years ago without the legitimacy of a championship.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Maulbert":28toyqa4 said:
CPHawk":28toyqa4 said:

Oregon fans are what Husky fans were 20 years ago without the legitimacy of a championship.

What legit title? Miami would have slapped UW around.

Maulbert

Reaction score
CPHawk":1yaz1lao said:
Maulbert":1yaz1lao said:
CPHawk":1yaz1lao said:

The way Ohio State DID slap Oregon around? BTW, the Huskies ended the Canes 58 game home winning streak 3 years later rather decisively.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Maulbert":2fe2mqqf said:
CPHawk":2fe2mqqf said:
Maulbert":2fe2mqqf said:
CPHawk":2fe2mqqf said:

The way Ohio State DID slap Oregon around? BTW, the Huskies ended the Canes 58 game home winning streak 3 years later rather decisively.

3 years later being the main thing . We could have played Auburn in 2012 and beaten them by 35, but it wouldn't have changed 2010.