Jim Mora's blank stare

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Only took about 10 minutes into the season to see it. UCLA getting spanked. UCLA: Doing less with more since 1905.

CPHawk

Reaction score
He's still looking for some dirt bags. And who knows, maybe he can blame the kicker for the loss?

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
So glad he isn't coaching any team I care for. UCLA's defense looks horrible, didn't help their offense turned it over a couple times inside their own 20.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
What happened! I turned it off early in the 4th. How?

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":2hid0hmp said:
What happened! I turned it off early in the 4th. How?

A&M's QB got hurt. The true freshman Mond came in and cant complete a pass. The Aggies dropped about 4 easy interceptions from Rosen. And UCLA's tight end has been having a night!

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I'll have to catch the highlights. Works for me, I had UCLA money line to close out a parlay. Pretty much the only way I can root for UCLA. I switched over to the Vtech-WVU thinking I made the right choice.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Just saw the highlights. Gave me flashbacks to our comeback win against Green Bay.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":28g26tps said:
I'll have to catch the highlights. Works for me, I had UCLA money line to close out a parlay. Pretty much the only way I can root for UCLA. I switched over to the Vtech-WVU thinking I made the right choice.

Both games were great. Man, i love college football.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
What a crazy comeback by UCLA, down 44-10 near the end of the 3rd quarter. They scored 35 unanswered points, including four-straight TD passes by Josh Rosen. Rosen made a ton of mistakes with several near INTs at the end of the game, and he continually failed to adjust his protections to the blitzes, which led to pressure on 60% of his pass attempts and a few false starts. But he's a gun slinger, and maybe it is better to be lucky than good.

[youtube]j2RbN3C1GoA[/youtube]

TE Caleb Wilson is a stud . . . maybe the best hands I have seen.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
Buzbee looks like an idiot by posting that comment on facebook after one loss in a road opener to a decent team. Their starting QB was knocked out of the game. UCLA had multiple fluke plays that led to scores. I've never been a huge fan of Kevin Sumlin, mostly because I prefer defensive HCs, but I can't lay all that at his feet. The one thing he should have done was to make sure they were using all of their time between running plays.

But Texas A&M now looks like a shitshow, so . . . :snack:

Latest posts