Ducks QB Justin Herbert breaks collerbone.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Royce Freeman also out 6 or 7weeks.

Yesterday in a 5 minute period we lost our QB, our RB our best WR, a starting linebacker, a starting safety and one of our special teams players. I've never seen anything like it.

sdog1981

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2c2usby2 said:

Yesterday in a 5 minute period we lost our QB, our RB our best WR, a starting linebacker, a starting safety and one of our special teams players. I've never seen anything like it.

Could this be a result of Taggerts new offseason program that was supposed to “toughen up” the team? This many injuries makes it look less random.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
sdog1981":2rkr2mlm said:
JSeahawks":2rkr2mlm said:

Could this be a result of Taggerts new offseason program that was supposed to “toughen up” the team? This many injuries makes it look less random.

Doubtful. 4 of them were from high impact collisions, 1 was an ankle that was rolled up on, 1 was an ejection for targeting. If they were pulled muscles or non cantact injuries I might buy into your theory, but not with what happened last night.

Maulbert

Reaction score
I never like to see guys get hurt, that sucks, but I have to say this: looks like you get a built in excuse when the Cougars beat the Ducks for the third straight year, JSea.

Edit - 1107. My math was off.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Maulbert":1mifci2t said:
I never like to see guys get hurt, that sucks, but I have to say this: looks like you get a built in excuse when the Cougars beat the Ducks for the third straight year, JSea.

Nah, Ducks 31 Cougs 28. Ducks run for over 300 and hit Falk all day long. Vegas has WSU favored by only 1 even with Herbert out.

sdog1981

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1ovvzvmc said:
sdog1981":1ovvzvmc said:
JSeahawks":1ovvzvmc said:

Doubtful. 4 of them were from high impact collisions, 1 was an ankle that was rolled up on, 1 was an ejection for targeting. If they were pulled muscles or non cantact injuries I might buy into your theory, but not with what happened last night.

That is why I asked you before I developed my theory further.