Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Ducks QB Justin Herbert breaks collerbone.

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13

  • Royce Freeman also out 6 or 7weeks.

    Yesterday in a 5 minute period we lost our QB, our RB our best WR, a starting linebacker, a starting safety and one of our special teams players. I've never seen anything like it.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23218
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


  • JSeahawks wrote:Royce Freeman also out 6 or 7weeks.

    Yesterday in a 5 minute period we lost our QB, our RB our best WR, a starting linebacker, a starting safety and one of our special teams players. I've never seen anything like it.


    Could this be a result of Taggerts new offseason program that was supposed to “toughen up” the team? This many injuries makes it look less random.
    User avatar
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1410
    Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:54 am


  • sdog1981 wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:Royce Freeman also out 6 or 7weeks.

    Yesterday in a 5 minute period we lost our QB, our RB our best WR, a starting linebacker, a starting safety and one of our special teams players. I've never seen anything like it.


    Could this be a result of Taggerts new offseason program that was supposed to “toughen up” the team? This many injuries makes it look less random.



    Doubtful. 4 of them were from high impact collisions, 1 was an ankle that was rolled up on, 1 was an ejection for targeting. If they were pulled muscles or non cantact injuries I might buy into your theory, but not with what happened last night.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23218
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


  • I never like to see guys get hurt, that sucks, but I have to say this: looks like you get a built in excuse when the Cougars beat the Ducks for the third straight year, JSea.

    Edit - 1107. My math was off.
    Last edited by Maulbert on Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    "Soon, the super karate monkey death car would park in my space. But Jimmy has fancy plans, and pants to match."

    - Excerpt from Jimmy James: Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
    User avatar
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3380
    Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:44 pm


  • Maulbert wrote:I never like to see guys get hurt, that sucks, but I have to say this: looks like you get a built in excuse when the Cougars beat the Ducks for the third straight year, JSea.

    1108.


    Nah, Ducks 31 Cougs 28. Ducks run for over 300 and hit Falk all day long. Vegas has WSU favored by only 1 even with Herbert out.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23218
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


  • JSeahawks wrote:
    sdog1981 wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:Royce Freeman also out 6 or 7weeks.

    Yesterday in a 5 minute period we lost our QB, our RB our best WR, a starting linebacker, a starting safety and one of our special teams players. I've never seen anything like it.


    Could this be a result of Taggerts new offseason program that was supposed to “toughen up” the team? This many injuries makes it look less random.



    Doubtful. 4 of them were from high impact collisions, 1 was an ankle that was rolled up on, 1 was an ejection for targeting. If they were pulled muscles or non cantact injuries I might buy into your theory, but not with what happened last night.



    That is why I asked you before I developed my theory further.
    User avatar
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1410
    Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:54 am




It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:05 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests