Oregon vs Washington state

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Opened up with Wsu favored by 2 and has already flipped to Oregon favored by 2.

This is one of the more confusing Vegas lines I've seen. I'm confident in Oregon but without Herbert and Freeman I figured wsu would be favored by at least a touchdown.

Maulbert

Reaction score
A little sideways taunt to Husky fans: the Cougars are on the verge of doing something the Huskies haven't done in almost a quarter century: beating the Ducks 3 straight times.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Maulbert":14dm9ds3 said:
A little sideways taunt to Husky fans: the Cougars are on the verge of doing something the Huskies haven't done in almost a quarter century: beating the Ducks 3 straight times.

Yes, but in the middle of the last time the Huskies did that something occurred that neither the Cougars nor the Ducks have ever accomplished.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
JustTheTip":aos9jxrr said:
Maulbert":aos9jxrr said:

Yes, but in the middle of the last time the Huskies did that something occurred that neither the Cougars nor the Ducks have ever accomplished.

0-12?

GeekHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3092rz40 said:

That's the thing about math - it's hard for people from Oregon. If it happened in the middle of the last time, it would be in the middle of a 3-win-streak against O. In which case, it would be difficult to have a 0 in the win column...

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
GeekHawk":2wsg7xtv said:
JSeahawks":2wsg7xtv said:

That's the thing about math - it's hard for people from Oregon. If it happened in the middle of the last time, it would be in the middle of a 3-win-streak against O. In which case, it would be difficult to have a 0 in the win column...

The thing is, it happened so long ago that I can't even fathom it happening. I didnt even know if our current mathematical laws were still relevant back in that ancient time.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
JSeahawks":30ssn83g said:
GeekHawk":30ssn83g said:
JSeahawks":30ssn83g said:

The thing is, it happened so long ago that I can't even fathom it happening. I didnt even know if our current mathematical laws were still relevant back in that ancient time.

Sounds like the definition of bandwagon fan to me.

Chapow

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2vlrrp4b said:
Maulbert":2vlrrp4b said:
Doesn't matter much.

My man. Your days are numbered. If not this year, then next. Taggart is building a monster. Enjoy it while you can.

This is pretty much how Rams fans have sounded over the past 15 years or so. In fairness, it looks like they may finally be right.

After 15 years.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Chapow":109jiwwq said:
JSeahawks":109jiwwq said:
Maulbert":109jiwwq said:
Doesn't matter much.

My man. Your days are numbered. If not this year, then next. Taggart is building a monster. Enjoy it while you can.

This is pretty much how Rams fans have sounded over the past 15 years or so. In fairness, it looks like they may finally be right.

After 15 years.

Except WSU hasn't won a conference title or really won anything, while since 2005 UO has had 5 confrence titles, 2 rose bowl wins, 9-10 win or better seasons, played in two nattys. So basically WSU is the rams in this scenario, and like the rams somehow WSU has gotten lucky and beaten UO twice.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Ducks fan blow off Husky fans reflecting on past successes, use own past successes to taunt Cougar fans.

Chapow

Reaction score
Uncle Si":26vjxyrj said:
Ducks fan blow off Husky fans reflecting on past successes, use own past successes to taunt Cougar fans.

It's the circle of life. Hakuna matata. :irishdrinkers:

Maulbert

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3gdo7671 said:
I actually really like most Coug fans. They're our brothers in hating the huskies.

I would root for the Huskies to win 1000 national championships before I root for Oregon to win 1. Husky arrogance is annoying. Duck arrogance is insufferable.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Maulbert":3dh329vz said:
JSeahawks":3dh329vz said:
I actually really like most Coug fans. They're our brothers in hating the huskies.

I would root for the Huskies to win 1000 national championships before I root for Oregon to win 1. Husky arrogance is annoying. Duck arrogance is insufferable.

Well, I like MOST Coug fans.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1ji0dr9g said:
JustTheTip":1ji0dr9g said:
Maulbert":1ji0dr9g said:

0-12?
Swing and a miss.
Hint: it's something the quackers have never done and probably never will. 8)

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Maulbert":3v9yquwv said:
JSeahawks":3v9yquwv said:

That's why your my favorite coug fan Maul. :)

GeekHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3sa061cl said:

Personally, I'm cheering for a meteor strike at Autzen Stadium. Just a small one, so no one in the stands gets hurt too badly... :mrgreen: :irishdrinkers: