[tweet]https://twitter.com/UW_Football/status/916732110081163264[/tweet]

CALIFORNIA VS WASHINGTON

GAMEDAY
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 7TH
7:45 PM ESPN SEATTLE, WASH.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
pmedic920":3tk5sfdb said:
I haven’t been following either team very closely but.....

It’s looking like the Apple Cup will be a huge game this year.

:{)

Division football can be an awful bitch sometimes. I'm just going to enjoy the ride and not get any hopes up.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1rga30tv said:
JSeahawks":1rga30tv said:
Ok, Husky fans are no longer allowed to make fun of Oregon for ugly uniforms.
Bull excrement we aren't! 8)

I won't deny the Huskies have some ugly unis tonight, but seriously, JSea? The Ducks were human highlighters tonight. I think they were hoping to blind the Cougars with those optical atrocities.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Maulbert":1n0txh10 said:
Sports Hernia":1n0txh10 said:
JSeahawks":1n0txh10 said:

I won't deny the Huskies have some ugly unis tonight, but seriously, JSea? The Ducks were human highlighters tonight. I think they were hoping to blind the Cougars with those optical atrocities.

Huskies are wearing their pajamas. Which i guess makes sense since they've been able to sleep walk through their schedule this far.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Maulbert":34iflhi8 said:
Hey Husky fans, about those uniforms.... woof. :shock:

You haven't noticed WSU's gray Crayolas they keep wearing? Makes me want to whack my TV on the side for turning into a black-n-white set.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Man, those ESPN announcers are sure some smarmy mofos. Looks like ESPN's official position is to be pissed off about how Peterson doesn't show the proper amount of boot-licking for their allowing us to be on their exalted network in the middle of the night back east.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
GeekHawk":28l02zhi said:
Man, those ESPN announcers are sure some smarmy mofos. Looks like ESPN's official position is to be pissed off about how Peterson doesn't show the proper amount of boot-licking for their allowing us to be on their exalted network in the middle of the night back east.

Chris Peterson is right. But its not ESPN's fault. ESPN is doing the smart thing for them, they make more money having games on all day and all night. Theyre a business doing what is best for them. I blame Pac 12 commisioner Larry Scott for allowing it to happen. Pac12 should make a deal with NBC or another network to get our games on at better times. Screw ESPN. NBC has Notre Dame, and thats it. I bet they'd like to get in on other college football.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
JSeahawks":h055ys0q said:
GeekHawk":h055ys0q said:

Chris Peterson is right. But its not ESPN's fault. ESPN is doing the smart thing for them, they make more money having games on all day and all night. Theyre a business doing what is best for them. I blame Pac 12 commisioner Larry Scott for allowing it to happen. Pac12 should make a deal with NBC or another network to get our games on at better times. Screw ESPN.
National ratings for the Pac 12 night games are higher than the ratings for the day games, mainly because there isn't nearly the competition for viewers.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
JSeahawks":9wclbj0g said:
Maulbert":9wclbj0g said:
Sports Hernia":9wclbj0g said:
JSeahawks":9wclbj0g said:

Huskies are wearing their pajamas. Which i guess makes sense since they've been able to sleep walk through their schedule this far.
Hopefully they'll wear those same jammies when they beat your zeros by 40+! :2thumbs: 8)

xgeoff

Reaction score
I'm glad UW won, but I was hoping the Cal QB (Ross Bowers) would have done better. Watched him lead Bothell to a State Championship and thought he had all sorts of potential. Looked thin, indecisive and a bit skittish against the Huskies. Doesn't have the best line, though, and he's young, so he might get better as he matures. Was absolute money in HS.