Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Iowa State @ Oklahoma

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Iowa State @ Oklahoma
Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:11 pm
  • Games like this are why I love college football. A scrappy underdog goes into the home of a heavyweight who are perhaps looking forward to their big game next week and earn a win. Oklahoma's loss also helps the Pac 12 out when it comes playoff time.

2014 Adopt-A-Rookie: Kiero Small
    2015 Adopt-A-Rookie: Tyler Lockett
    2016 Adopt-A-Rookie: Joey Hunt
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Re: Iowa State @ Oklahoma
Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:43 pm
  • SeatownJay wrote:Games like this are why I love college football. A scrappy underdog goes into the home of a heavyweight who are perhaps looking forward to their big game next week and earn a win. Oklahoma's loss also helps the Pac 12 out when it comes playoff time.

It helps the pac 12, but I still think we get shut out. I think both Alabama and Georgia make the playoffs from the SEC, Clemson makes it. Then it comes down to one spot for Ohio State, Penn State, WAshington, USC, TCU, Oklahoma. I dont think any Pac 12 teams are going undefeated though either.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:48 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:
    SeatownJay wrote:Games like this are why I love college football. A scrappy underdog goes into the home of a heavyweight who are perhaps looking forward to their big game next week and earn a win. Oklahoma's loss also helps the Pac 12 out when it comes playoff time.

It helps the pac 12, but I still think we get shut out. I think both Alabama and Georgia make the playoffs from the SEC, Clemson makes it. Then it comes down to one spot for Ohio State, Penn State, WAshington, USC, TCU, Oklahoma. I dont think any Pac 12 teams are going undefeated though either.

Let's hope the Huskies do. The Apple Cup is going to be epic this year.
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran

Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:49 pm
  • And they did it with a 3rd string, walk-on QB and a starting LB playing situational QB. AWESOME! :irishdrinkers:
    Send Lawyers, Guns and Money!
    GO 'HAWKS!!
    WmHBonney
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:39 am
  • I'd like to hear a compelling argument as to why the Big 10 and Big 12 are better than the Pac 12. Ohio State loses at home to a team that loses at home to a 2-2 Iowa State playing their 3rd sting QB. Whoever survives the Apple Cup deserves to be in the playoff.
    Thomas Paine: To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead
    Seafan
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:23 pm
  • Georgia and Bama will elmante eachother in the SEC title game. Who ever wins that game will make the final four. The only way that Georgia and Bama make it is if Bama is undefeated and lose the SEC title game to Georgia.
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:56 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information