Iowa State @ Oklahoma

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Games like this are why I love college football. A scrappy underdog goes into the home of a heavyweight who are perhaps looking forward to their big game next week and earn a win. Oklahoma's loss also helps the Pac 12 out when it comes playoff time.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
SeatownJay":14ub8zz2 said:
Games like this are why I love college football. A scrappy underdog goes into the home of a heavyweight who are perhaps looking forward to their big game next week and earn a win. Oklahoma's loss also helps the Pac 12 out when it comes playoff time.

It helps the pac 12, but I still think we get shut out. I think both Alabama and Georgia make the playoffs from the SEC, Clemson makes it. Then it comes down to one spot for Ohio State, Penn State, WAshington, USC, TCU, Oklahoma. I dont think any Pac 12 teams are going undefeated though either.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
JSeahawks":411d726f said:
SeatownJay":411d726f said:

It helps the pac 12, but I still think we get shut out. I think both Alabama and Georgia make the playoffs from the SEC, Clemson makes it. Then it comes down to one spot for Ohio State, Penn State, WAshington, USC, TCU, Oklahoma. I dont think any Pac 12 teams are going undefeated though either.

Let's hope the Huskies do. The Apple Cup is going to be epic this year.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
And they did it with a 3rd string, walk-on QB and a starting LB playing situational QB. AWESOME! :irishdrinkers:

Seafan

Reaction score
I'd like to hear a compelling argument as to why the Big 10 and Big 12 are better than the Pac 12. Ohio State loses at home to a team that loses at home to a 2-2 Iowa State playing their 3rd sting QB. Whoever survives the Apple Cup deserves to be in the playoff.

sdog1981

Reaction score
Georgia and Bama will elmante eachother in the SEC title game. Who ever wins that game will make the final four. The only way that Georgia and Bama make it is if Bama is undefeated and lose the SEC title game to Georgia.